The Student Room Group

why do muslims get persecuted on this site?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Attempt
I know people who support football teams from a different continent.

They've never attended a game, never worn or bought a jersey, never added a penny to the clubs stock, does that mean they aren't supporters?

Yes my point stands. You are an idiot.

You said earlier that "terrorist supporters are terrorists"

with your analogy, that translates to you saying that "arsenal supporters are arsenal players"

which you just proved to be incorrect with your analogy

but lets not get bogged down into this
Nobody on TSR gets persecuted.

Persecution is something along the lines of Islamic State's treatment of minorities that was mentioned earlier or Israel's blockade of Gaza.
Reply 82
Original post by fatima1998
we claim because thats what we have been told from our parents and from scholars...
plus i am not here to argue! i am just putting my views
i don't argue like others!!!!:colone:

Scholars and parents aren't allah or muhammed, so that unfortunately has no basis my dear sweet muslim friend.
Reply 83
Original post by Frank Underwood
You said earlier that "terrorist supporters are terrorists"

with your analogy, that translates to you saying that "arsenal supporters are arsenal players"

which you just proved to be incorrect with your analogy

but lets not get bogged down into this

That isn't what I said.

I said in relation to suicide bombing that only terrorist will support the acts of terrorists, like beheading non-believers, killing homosexuals suicide bombing etc.

You were the one who then said that if you support something then you have to be a part of it, which is by far the dumbest thing I've heard today.
Original post by Attempt
Scholars and parents aren't allah or muhammed, so that unfortunately has no basis my dear sweet muslim friend.

i know they are Allah or Muhammed and when did i said that they are... but what i am saying is that what i have been told
plus please don't being sarcastic "my dear sweet muslim friend" :no:
Reply 85
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
I never said that, did I? Not going to bother explaining to you since you're so dumb

And wrong again.

Your comprehension skills are severely lacking. Stay mad, kid.

Then what is your argument?

What makes that poll conducted by Mirror inaccurate?

Because it goes against your stupid reasoning?
Original post by Attempt
That isn't what I said.

I said in relation to suicide bombing that only terrorist will support the acts of terrorists, like beheading non-believers, killing homosexuals suicide bombing etc.

You were the one who then said that if you support something then you have to be a part of it, which is by far the dumbest thing I've heard today.

You said "Only terrorists support the acts of terrorists."

No where does it specify 'in relation to suicide bombing'.

at this point I'm pretty sure you're a troll
Reply 87
i know they are Allah or Muhammed and when did i said that they are... but what i am saying is that what i have been told
plus please don't being sarcastic "my dear sweet muslim friend" :no:

Just because people told you something doesn't mean it's true.

You can't just blindly put all your trust in Islam in your parents and your imams. You have to do your own independent research and come to your own conclusion, it may sound harsh but your parents might be lying to you, because many a people have had religion taught to them by their parents and teachers only to find out that they've been lied to their whole life.
Reply 88
I do but mods close those threads before me reporting them :colondollar:
and there is an awful lot of islamophobia going on....

'Islamophobia' = criticising Islam?

And then you wonder why people don't take that crap seriously.
Reply 89
You said "Only terrorists support the acts of terrorists."

No where does it specify 'in relation to suicide bombing'.

at this point I'm pretty sure you're a troll

The subject was the suicide bombing poll

:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:
Original post by Attempt
The subject was the suicide bombing poll

:facepalm2::facepalm2::facepalm2:

i see we've reached a dead end
Reply 91
i see we've reached a dead end

Like I said before, the subject of that matter was the suicide bombing poll.

Once again, your flawed reasoning is on show for everyone to see.
Original post by Attempt
Like I said before, the subject of that matter was the suicide bombing poll.

Once again, your flawed reasoning is on show for everyone to see.

you're the one who actually linked an article saying that half of British Muslims support ISIS -_-
Reply 93
you're the one who actually linked an article saying that half of British Muslims support ISIS -_-

Unless you can provide me with evidence to say otherwise, you're basing your argument on conjecture.
We are mostly Criticizing things that are wrong with islam so it is justified.
and all those who go "Hurr lets kill all muslims" are banned and no one even cares about them
Original post by Attempt
Just because people told you something doesn't mean it's true.

You can't just blindly put all your trust in Islam in your parents and your imams. You have to do your own independent research and come to your own conclusion, it may sound harsh but your parents might be lying to you, because many a people have had religion taught to them by their parents and teachers only to find out that they've been lied to their whole life.

i dunno.... no-one knows whats the truth and whats not - we can't go back to understand the circumstances
plus that doesnt sound hard at all - i have seen much harsher comments from you and others so DW about being harsh :redface:
Original post by Attempt
Then what is your argument?

What makes that poll conducted by Mirror inaccurate?

Because it goes against your stupid reasoning?

Here's my in-depth answer for your questions.

Spoiler

cos tsr anti muslims unfortunately don't have the balls to speak up irl and they get bullied
Reply 98
we should love eachother
Because people are unsympathetic morons in face of fear. Tribal mentality fighting apparent tribal mentality. Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Latest