The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What a finish!!

#sturridgewho
Gooooaaal
what a goal!! omg
Who was saying earlier whether they wanted chances to fall to Origi or Sturridge? Dat goal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by asdef-
Man, thanks for joining us. You've truly blessed this thread with your presence.

Rustled
Reply 6146
Knew this would happen somehow. Dortmund extremely sloppy with their chances and defence is absolute shite as usual.
Original post by asdef-
Knew this would happen somehow. Dortmund extremely sloppy with their chances and defence is absolute shite as usual.

You've had a lot of half chances and a few exceptional ones. You've had more than enough to overwhelm us to be honest, but at least this opens up the game because the football has been great since the goal.

No way you're failing to score at home - it's just a matter of whether we get another or not.
Isn't it ironic that after everybody saying it's okay that Sturridge won't sprint, we only scored because Origi was sprinting...
Reply 6149
Well in lads.

National pride.

Get in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Origi could've made it 2-0! Gotta be scoring that.
What a chance :frown:

At least we made it to HT with the lead.
Original post by SA-1
Well in lads.

National pride.

Get in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You legit want us to win?
Should have tucked that away but no complaints. Would definitely take a 1-0 lead into the Second leg though I think there'll be goals in the second half

Posted from TSR Mobile
I take it back - Klopp is a genius (re Origi).

Shame he didn't have the quality to score from the second chance..

Going to be a long 45 more minutes. Not sure we can keep a clean sheet. Sakho, Lovren and Mignolet all doing well.
Great first half, more of the same in the second half please. Just annoyed at how some of our players have been a bit sloppy with a few passes and making odd mistakes.
Reply 6155
Original post by Lúcio
You legit want us to win?

Absolutely, need british teams to start doing well in Europe.

Pls get another, then close it off
Reply 6156
Hope Tuchel has his stick ready to chastise those **** ups. Almost 0-2 and no real threat to Liverpool due to no pass reaching its destination and the few chances being wasted so badly.
Reply 6157
Original post by Lúcio
The atmosphere inside that stadium is brilliant. Among the best I've ever seen.

Can you imagine being there right now?

meh, I think drums ruin atmosphere, it just turns into one long drone.
Reply 6158
Original post by cBay
meh, I think drums ruin atmosphere, it just turns into one long drone.

Yeah an atmosphere should relentless chants

**** drums and those clappy things that Leicester use

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
I take it back - Klopp is a genius (re Origi).

Shame he didn't have the quality to score from the second chance..

Going to be a long 45 more minutes. Not sure we can keep a clean sheet. Sakho, Lovren and Mignolet all doing well.

It's a shame but in fairness he's making the runs and he's had a phenomenal game. Who says Sturridge would've even made the runs or held the ball up to create those chances?

Even without the goal, he has been outstanding. His pace and strength are great and he isn't scared to go in for a header. Lovely football.

Sakho and Lovren have both made world class blocks. We rode our luck; both teams could've scored a few.

Latest