The Student Room Group

How much revision have you done?

How much revision have people done over the Easter holidays?? And how are you guys coping with stress?? Cannot believe exams are in like a month!! Year 11 is going crazy fast..
Original post by ikrolivia
How much revision have people done over the Easter holidays?? And how are you guys coping with stress?? Cannot believe exams are in like a month!! Year 11 is going crazy fast..

When I was doing my GCSEs, I remember starting my revision just after the Easter holidays, whoops :colondollar:
Reply 2
I haven't done much at all!!! Really stressing me out as most of my friends have done loads :frown: I just find it so difficult to motivate myself! Planning to work a lot harder from now on!
Original post by Gingerbread101
When I was doing my GCSEs, I remember starting my revision just after the Easter holidays, whoops :colondollar:

Yet after snooping on your profile...you still managed 11 A*s

at least this gives some others hope, and gives me hope as I've only done some revision so far
Original post by Username3097486
Yet after snooping on your profile...you still managed 11 A*s

at least this gives some others hope, and gives me hope as I've only done some revision so far

Yeah :colondollar:

I wouldn't recommend it as an effective way to revise haha, I did have to work quite hard as it got closer to exams :tongue: but it is definitely possible to pull off, everyone should just take it as an encouragement to work extra hard as it gets closer to exams, just in case :smile:

What did you get if you don't mind me asking :smile:
All these revision threads are making me feel stressed :redface:
I've not done much- not as much as I have timetabled...
Original post by nisha.sri
What did you get if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Someone else has just stalked my profile and posted my results above :giggle:
11 A*s and 1 A :smile:
Someone else has just stalked my profile and posted my results above :giggle:
11 A*s and 1 A :smile:

Whoops lol i forgot to see that and woow that's really good. What techniques did you use to revise? :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
Whoops lol i forgot to see that and woow that's really good. What techniques did you use to revise? :smile:

I made a master post on my revision techniques actually :h: you can see it over here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3904381
So far I've revised B1, P1 and P2. I occasionally revise some maths topics and I gave a start to history nazi Germany. Going to start concentrating more on that once science is sorted. Still need to review the science I completed so far yet though. :frown:
What our gsce podcasts? And where can i download them for free
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest