The Student Room Group

Question for the guys. If you woke up as a woman.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40

I forgot about the fact that I would be paid less because I am a woman!
Original post by IwuvTSR
I would be worried about being cat called, sexually harassed, being sexually abused, being abused and raped, being the victim of sexism and having menstrual cycles!At least I won't be called gay for wearing leggings...

I don't understand why a lot of males are being stupid with the whole "I would masturbate/be a lesbian." I hope all of you understand that male and female brains are different so you wouldn't be yourself.

Given the question is if you woke up and found you were female, what would you do, it's fairly clear that the presumption is we're still ourselves just with interior plumbing.
Original post by IwuvTSR

Equality Act 2010.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Given the question is if you woke up and found you were female, what would you do, it's fairly clear that the presumption is we're still ourselves just with interior plumbing.

I wouldn't be touching my genitalia or "become a lesbian" as I would be worried about what I posted.
The reality of being the other sex is different from what all the sex crazy males think it would be.
Original post by IwuvTSR
I wouldn't be touching my genitalia or "become a lesbian" as I would be worried about what I posted.
The reality of being the other sex is different from what all the sex crazy males think it would be.

That works in both directions, but you're missing the point - the point isn't what would it be like to be a woman, it's what would you do if you were.
I'd slap every ******* of a man I came across... my arm would be tired by the end of the day. Oh, and then I'd replace Germaine Greer as the head of the feminist movement because she does nothing for it.
I'd get a bunch of thirsty guys to buy me things and pay for stuff. I'd never work a day in my life and would use my femininity to just coast through life. In the end i'd marry some financially successful guy and then divorce him and take half his wealth.
Reply 47
That works in both directions, but you're missing the point - the point isn't what would it be like to be a woman, it's what would you do if you were.

I know but people are forgetting that their brain would be different, their perceptions of their own memories would be different in addition to many other countless things...
Original post by IwuvTSR
I know but people are forgetting that their brain would be different, their perceptions of their own memories would be different in addition to many other countless things...

Still missing the point. Basically, if your brain was in a female body, what would you do. None of this "well women think differently so you wouldn't do that", that's entirely irrelevant.

What I'd do first and foremost is work out how the hell womens clothes sizes work - I swear my missus just picks random numbers for each shop as to what fits.
Still missing the point. Basically, if your brain was in a female body, what would you do. None of this "well women think differently so you wouldn't do that", that's entirely irrelevant.

What I'd do first and foremost is work out how the hell womens clothes sizes work - I swear my missus just picks random numbers for each shop as to what fits.

Impossible to work out because they just don't work. They're basically at this point just arbitrary numbers with no real standard sizing which is why we women have to pick up a bunch of different sizes even in the same store.

I actually went shopping today and in the end only ended up buying tights because nothing fit. Size 10 top was too small, one of the size 6 skirts was way too big, the other size 6 way too small and the size 8 skirt was way too big.

Clothes shopping as a woman can be a complete nightmare.
Original post by IwuvTSR

Nah you'd just earn less (probably) due purely to your own volition.

Quick Reply

Latest