The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Shhhh it's ok if you like it, boss. *pats*

Spoiler

It is interesting, what these perverted people get upto these days...
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
You should be naked like your ancestors would've wanted you... Not take up this sh**ty western culture and wear clothes!!!!!! :naughty:

What a shame you don't believe in evolving :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What a shame you don't believe in evolving :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Evolution is different to changing your cultural traditions.... Look at me for example.... I am naked googling rule 34!!!

What have pokemon masters done for us.. except exploit those poor little pokemon for their games???

Spoiler

Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Well, yeah it is pretty sad. The movie is..... ok... :tongue: I like the book more, though.

Thanks! I see. Sweet! Hahaha well you're going to study engineering, so you gotta be smart :wink: I didn't even know what the Russell Group was until a few weeks ago.. and UCL is a Russell Group uni.. :facepalm: I'm such a dumb**** :rofl:

Yeah I thought so..... hmm alright then :tongue:

Haha yes I am (but m not that smart :tongue: ) Haha I think its a bit pointless really - there are so many non Russell Group unis that don't get half the credit they deserve... yes it is! I think you must be very clever to be going to UCL!! And nah you aren't :lol:

Original post by Matrix123
Awwww I think this is worthy of The:
:jumphug:

Haha good! Ohh OK. I've been doing biology and chemistry today! :biggrin:
Indeed, ahh yes. I recall you saying maths was your least favourite of the three. Was it chemistry that's your favourite? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww yay!!! :jumphug: Same actually! :biggrin: Its hard work :lol:
Haha Biology is my least favourite, Maths is kind of in the middle and I find Chemistry the easier of the three :smile:

I don't really know haha , at the Fashion Week shows people were dressed really weird, the goal is to be outstanding. As I didn't know I would be able to sneak into the show, I was not dressed that "weird" but I have a particular style so I think it was still okay haha.

I was wearing a red short dress in lace with a green legging with tiles on it. My vest was bright pink, I had a burberry scarf and brown boots ^.^

Oh I see!! So you have to wear eye catching clothing? Ahh I see!! That's good :lol:
Haha Oooh I see! sounds cool!! Haha my boots are brown too :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123

Haha yes I am (but m not that smart :tongue: ) Haha I think its a bit pointless really - there are so many non Russell Group unis that don't get half the credit they deserve... yes it is! I think you must be very clever to be going to UCL!! And nah you aren't :lol:

Aww yay!!! :jumphug: Same actually! :biggrin: Its hard work :lol:
Haha Biology is my least favourite, Maths is kind of in the middle and I find Chemistry the easier of the three :smile:

Oh I see!! So you have to wear eye catching clothing? Ahh I see!! That's good :lol:

Oooh indeed. Ohhh hehe. That's alright then if it's in the middle and you have the whole weekend for it. For maths, do you get to choose certain topics that you do?
(Gotta go for a moment. I'll be back as soon as possible) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Oooh indeed. Ohhh hehe. That's alright then if it's in the middle and you have the whole weekend for it. For maths, do you get to choose certain topics that you do?
(Gotta go for a moment. I'll be back as soon as possible) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep! :yep: Umm no we don't, you have to do Core 1,2,3 and 4, but the school picks 2 other units to cover - so we do Mechanics 1 and Statistics 1
(and okay! :tongue:)
Evolution is different to changing your cultural traditions.... Look at me for example.... I am naked googling rule 34!!!

I think there is something wrong with me.. I think about make up when I read this :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm:

What have pokemon masters done for us.. except exploit those poor little pokemon for their games???

:eek: what have they done :eek2: ? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE :eek3: ?? They build your childhood you ungrateful :cry2:

I am joking about the first part btw! I ain't a unicorn.... but if I was that is what I'd be doing!!!

@Hydeman I knew it all this time :u:

Indeed !

Yeaaay :five: :ahee: :jive:
I think there is something wrong with me.. I think about make up when I read this :lol: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You're too innocent. xD
Original post by Hydeman
You're too innocent. xD

Is it bad :innocent: ?

:eek: what have they done :eek2: ? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE :eek3: ?? They build your childhood you ungrateful :cry2:

@Hydeman I knew it all this time :u:

Indeed !

Yeaaay :five: :ahee: :jive:

Haha yep!! :five: :ahee::jive:

I think I'm going to go to bed now.... I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow though!! Goodnight :hugs::grouphugs:
Haha yep!! :five: :ahee::jive:

I think I'm going to go to bed now.... I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow though!! Goodnight :hugs::grouphugs:

Bonne nuit :lovehug: :heart:

It can be, but it's not with you. :wink:
It is interesting, what these perverted people get upto these days...

exactly! Don't they have anything better to do than create a gif of the Hulk humping a goddamn truck?!

Yeah I was quite surprised when I got to know that many well-known universities are actually not part the Russell Group. Guess RG doesn't necessarily mean it's the best, since THE University of Bath isn't a member. And Bath is pretty goddamn sweet! lol

In the long run it really doesn't matter which uni you went to anyway.

Hahaha Thanks for your kind words, m'Amellia! :handkiss:
Original post by Hydeman
It can be, but it's not with you. :wink:

I honestly don't know what to say, as I'm not sure you're kidding or not :lol:
So I'll say ..

Spoiler

Spoiler

I honestly don't know what to say, as I'm not sure you're kidding or not :lol:
So I'll say ..

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm serious. :tongue: It's called unicorn privilege. :colone:

Good spoilers, though. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
I'm serious. :tongue: It's called unicorn privilege. :colone:

Interesting Mister Burns .. :angel:

Original post by Hydeman
Good spoilers, though. :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha yep! :yep: Umm no we don't, you have to do Core 1,2,3 and 4, but the school picks 2 other units to cover - so we do Mechanics 1 and Statistics 1
(and okay! :tongue:)

Ohh OK. I'm doing maths at a Level - I shall let you know which ones we do as our chosen units (if I remember) :tongue:
(It seems I got back a bit too late :redface:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! You're not allowed to be innocent like me!!! :2in1:
Yes! You're not allowed to be innocent like me!!! :2in1:

You , innocent ? I thought you were naked in front of your computer , while I use Naked palettes :flutter:
You , innocent ? I thought you were naked in front of your computer , while I use Naked palettes :flutter:

I was JKING!
+
I have Naked Palettes at home too!!! No, I am not gay...

Latest