The Student Room Group

No social media accounts? What!?

Would you think it's strange if someone in this day of age had no social media accounts? No kind of online presence at all?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

No. They just like humans irl more.
Not really. I don't have any social media accounts. :redface:

Then again, some people consider TSR as social media. :lol:
Reply 3
Original post by Stk1010
Would you think it's strange if someone in this day of age had no social media accounts? No kind of online presence at all?

Yeah, it is real strange... so much happens online that it's just a social norm really
I'd consider it admirable. Social media is poison.
Reply 5
Live and let live.
Original post by undercxver

Lol me neither. I used to be obsessed but then stepped away when it became too much. Now I've just learned to live without it but it can get awkward, can't it? When you e-meet someone and they're like, "send me your facebook." Wtf do you tell them?
If social media is Facebook, Instagram then I know a few people who don't. I don't myself. Nothing strange at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
To them, it's most likely no big deal (unless they're not allowed it or tell the world about it in a vegan-esque manner), and they are probably a normal person who communicates via texts, calls, and wait for it... talking. Just as having it is no big deal for you.

It's uncommon, but I wouldn't say strange.
Reply 9
So much happens online these days though, surely you must feel so out of touch with current affairs etc?

I mean, when me and my mates meet up half the time we'll talk about things that have happened on social media/the Internet. Like 'did you see that tweet?', 'did you see that video?'

Posted from TSR Mobile
just means they have a life lmao
Original post by undercxver

Then again, some people consider TSR as social media. :lol:

I don't use social media either. No Facebook, no Twitter etc.

I do have a Google+ account, but I don't use it that often at all.
This society has become full of retards. When people don't have social media it's mind boggling, why? The guy I'm talking to has none and he's popular, has a lot of friends and has a real social life.
Original post by hezzlington
I'd consider it admirable. Social media is poison.

:u:
Original post by xobeauty
This society has become full of retards. When people don't have social media it's mind boggling, why? The guy I'm talking to has none and he's popular, has a lot of friends and has a real social life.

Oooooh get you !!
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, it is real strange... so much happens online that it's just a social norm really

What do you mean?
Original post by hezzlington
Oooooh get you !!

hm what happened?
I was a facebook addict at 14...I vowed never to go back..

Twitter has never really taken my fancy..

Instagram I have for stalking purposes :ninja:
Original post by LittleMissMay
Lol me neither. I used to be obsessed but then stepped away when it became too much. Now I've just learned to live without it but it can get awkward, can't it? When you e-meet someone and they're like, "send me your facebook." Wtf do you tell them?
Omg I can totally relate. :rofl:Then you don't want to give your number and it gets all awkward. :unsure:
Original post by spotify95
I don't use social media either. No Facebook, no Twitter etc.I do have a Google+ account, but I don't use it that often at all.

:five: No social media life is good. :u:
No i dont...
i have no online presence at all and want it to stay that way.
nothing comes up if you google my name except an art award i got once :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest