The Student Room Group

What do you wish was different in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
:rofl: I wish...

:colonhash:
Original post by ravioliyears
:colonhash:

wut
Original post by Alexion
:rofl: I wish...

You are one hundred per cent true. Alexion is pretty handsome, told him that several times.

What Ravioli said. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
What Ravioli said. :tongue:

You are one hundred per cent true. Alexion is pretty handsome, told him that several times.

Hardly a feminine appearance though. :/

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow

Another confident one, really NOTHING? So youre ok with

studying
all your physical stuff
all your emotional stuff
all your wants and abilities

wow you got your life sorted out man:biggrin:

Okay, maybe a few things :wink:
A few things tbh :redface: For instance, a proper family would be nice :moon:

But it could be a lot worse, I suppose :bigsmile: Besides, life's all about making the best of everything :yep:
Reply 66

LOOOOOL that has to be the best thing I've seen in a while :rofl::rofl:
well you can first show me your alien fighting skills and we will see how things go from there... :rolleyes: this is a second offer btw :colone:
Original post by Alexion

Spoiler

You're feminine enough for me. :hubba:
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Okay, maybe a few things :wink:

Original post by Alexion

Spoiler

You're welcome :smile:
That I was healthier and more laid back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha there's another, I wish there was a cure for IBD so I wouldn't have to live with it :redface: I really need to stop whining bout the fact I have it, and get used to it tbh.

Now now none of that:wink: you are entitled to whining especially with something soterrible, must be awful to have that all the time :frown: hopefully your immune system will one day kick its ass away? cos biology right? and karma exists right? tell me Im right?:tongue:

But, TSR won't let me love you :angry:
You mean....

1) Users on TSR can not develop relationships hypothetically deep enough for love to exist?:s-smilie:

b) You want a love function which is like a rep function but gives like 420 rep at a time?:s-smilie:

iii) You are already in a relationship with TSR as you have procrastinated so much with it and on it so TSR "wont let you" or approve of you loving me?:s-smilie:
lmao, thanks :hugs: I reckon you would be a great person to know - you always how to make someone smile by posting your memes and by just giving advise. So thanks :smile:
Lmao no problem :hugs:, I reckon youd be a great person too. Haha memes are just a funny way for me to ...wait. HOLD UP

You said

make someone smile by posting your memes and by just giving advise

make someone smile by posting your memes and by just giving advise

(edited 8 years ago)
I wish I didn't procrastinate so much.
I wish my OCD didn't exist.
I wish I was good looking and not a total failure around girls I like (not one has liked me back)

Just Kidding! :wink:
Reply 74
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Nope, nothing. If I want something, I'll work to get it obviously but there's nothing I'd change

I don't understand... wanting something and working for it obviously aren't mutually exclusive
Original post by Alexion

Spoiler

I keep getting told I look like my older brother (:colonhash:), so I can confirm that you don't need to look feminine or pretty to successfully be a woman.

First part is identifying what it is:smile:

Once you know, counter it, have comeback phrases ready if its a topic/person, learn some self defence if its a physical thing, do more random talking to strangers if its a social thing, practice talking to groups if its a speech thing, obvs Im probably listing random things but you get what I mean, find it and demolish it.!!! You can do it, f*** the stupid haters :h:

:hugs:
It's not a particular person, I just need to be more comfortable meeting other people:redface:
I wish crime would never happen...

Spoiler

Now now none of that:wink: you are entitled to whining especially with something soterrible, must be awful to have that all the time :frown: hopefully your immune system will one day kick its ass away? cos biology right? and karma exists right? tell me Im right?:tongue:

You mean....

1) Users on TSR can not develop relationships hypothetically deep enough for love to exist?:s-smilie:

b) You want a love function which is like a rep function but gives like 420 rep at a time?:s-smilie:

iii) You are already in a relationship with TSR as you have procrastinated so much with it and on it so TSR "wont let you" or approve of you loving me?:s-smilie:
Lmao no problem :hugs:, I reckon youd be a great person too. Haha memes are just a funny way for me to ...wait. HOLD UP

You said

Well, it was initially b, but the others just made me think about it more, so possibly a third of each? o.O
:colonhash: now you're just saying that because I said it to you. And memes are hilarious, the other website I visit as much as this has to be 9gag.
:confused:
Original post by ivy.98
LOOOOOL that has to be the best thing I've seen in a while :rofl::rofl:
well you can first show me your alien fighting skills and we will see how things go from there... :rolleyes: this is a second offer btw :colone:

The scooter meme doesnt even have relevancy this time but I wanted to use kermit again so thats what went down.

what happens when we get to the 3rd offer? :colone:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest