The Student Room Group

What do you wish was different in your life?

Scroll to see replies

I wish ... I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.

On a serious note, I wish I could've been a pro wrestler. Unfortunately I'm in my mid 20s, pretty out of shape and have a history of concussions so my childhood dream of performing in front of a huge stadium at WrestleMania is dead in the water.
Original post by RobML
I don't understand... wanting something and working for it obviously aren't mutually exclusive

No but getting something in an instant or working towards it are mutually exclusive. That's what they meant.
nothin...i look good....i got style...women love me...my family is rich

na im good
Probably that I had an interest to work in a career which was well paying lol.

But tbh life's alright man.
Reply 84
Original post by champ_mc99
No but getting something in an instant or working towards it are mutually exclusive. That's what they meant.

Then, what sort of insanity would cause you to deny that ability?
Original post by RobML
I don't understand... wanting something and working for it obviously aren't mutually exclusive

I know, wasn't intended to be. Killed two birds with one stone. Should've added 'on the other hand if blah blah..'

Understand?
Either that I spoke better Spanish or that I didn't have all my allergies and food sensitivities :frown:
Reply 87
Original post by ForestShadow

The scooter meme doesnt even have relevancy this time but I wanted to use kermit again so thats what went down.

what happens when we get to the 3rd offer? :colone:

Spoiler

nooo hahaha i love that meme, its like they 'see you rollin :cool:' while you show them your black belt. i probs made little sense as per usual and dont know who 'they' is but anywayyy :colondollar:

well well aren't you a cheeky one :rolleyes: you will see when i take your blindfold off :colone: i will let your not so innocent imagination do the rest...
Original post by ivy.98
x

Fam delete them messages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
Then, what sort of insanity would cause you to deny that ability?

Lol don't ask me. I'm just the interpreter.
My degree
my masters

my lifeeeee
Wish I was born in Spain 👌🏾
Original post by Sonicspeed
Fam delete them messages

Posted from TSR Mobile

😂😂😩
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
😂😂😩

bite me-_-
Original post by Serine Soul
But I still won't be pretty after losing weight

It's so sad seeing stuff like this, honestly there's more to life than looks and I'm sure you've been told that a million times but once you accept it you'll be so much more secure in yourself. Be more optimistic !
Original post by Hydeman
You're feminine enough for me. :hubba:

Is that so, darling... :flutter:
Original post by Alexion
Is that so, darling... :flutter:

'Tis so, sweetheart. :yep:
Original post by Serine Soul
But I still won't be pretty after losing weight

It's still worth it for your health
I went to Manchester and I highly regret it today. I wish I had gone to SOAS instead. Not only is the amazing for law, the faculty is brilliant it has ties with Columbia university so they have exchanges of students and faculty all the time. I am super jealous of people who have gone to or are going to SOAS now. And my advice yo anyone thinking of going to Manchester - DONT DO IT!! I applied for uni in 2008 (old!) but my a level grades weren't good enough so I decided to take the foundation route. I wish I had known at that point that SOAS does foundation courses as well. I would have definitely applied. Biggest regret of my life!!!
Original post by anonwinner
It's still worth it for your health

But I'm a healthy weight rn lol

Just don't feel skinny

Quick Reply

Latest