The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2460
I have just completed the C1 Jan 2011 paper + I don't really feel like doing anything else so... I'm not going to do anything else. :dong: I am going to sleep now bc I would v much like to wake up early tomorrow.- I know I have been saying that for ages now but I am totally, 110%, completely, definitely going to get ready for bedtime soon after I finish writing this post and I'll switch off the laptop and throw everything distracting under the bed, well away from my reach. :bebored: I think I'm also going to set myself some goals too which I'll cross off as I go along, just so I stay on track and don't end up spending the entire day doing a s.i.n.g.l.e task. :yawn:

Targets for tomorrow:

Block 7-9am. - Complete Jan 2009 S2 past paper.

Block 9-11am. - Watch video on chromium chemistry + make notes.

Block 11-1pm. - Watch video on cobalt chemistry + make notes.

Block 1-3pm. - Watch video on Entropy + make notes.

Block 3-5pm. - Complete Biology unit 5 sheet/booklet thingy. (homework)

Block 5-7pm. - Dinner + Procrastination break. ( Make a C3 poster on all required formulae)

Block 7-9pm. - Complete C3 Jan 2009 past paper.

Block 9-11pm. Complete Biology unit 1 past paper.

Block 11-12am. - Make plan for Biology essay. (homework)

Go to bed.*

*hopefully. :colonhash:

~

Goodnight all. For those of you who are still going then keep it up. (: <3
Original post by Anon_98
I have just completed the C1 Jan 2011 paper + I don't really feel like doing anything else so... I'm not going to do anything else. :dong: I am going to sleep now bc I would v much like to wake up early tomorrow.- I know I have been saying that for ages now but I am totally, 110%, completely, definitely going to get ready for bedtime soon after I finish writing this post and I'll switch off the laptop and throw everything distracting under the bed, well away from my reach. :bebored: I think I'm also going to set myself some goals too which I'll cross off as I go along, just so I stay on track and don't end up spending the entire day doing a s.i.n.g.l.e task. :yawn:

Targets for tomorrow:

Block 7-9am. - Complete Jan 2009 S2 past paper.

Block 9-11am. - Watch video on chromium chemistry + make notes.

Block 11-1pm. - Watch video on cobalt chemistry + make notes.

Block 1-3pm. - Watch video on Entropy + make notes.

Block 3-5pm. - Complete Biology unit 5 sheet/booklet thingy. (homework)

Block 5-7pm. - Dinner + Procrastination break. ( Make a C3 poster on all required formulae)

Block 7-9pm. - Complete C3 Jan 2009 past paper.

Block 9-11pm. Complete Biology unit 1 past paper.

Block 11-12am. - Make plan for Biology essay. (homework)

Go to bed.*

*hopefully. :colonhash:

~

Goodnight all. For those of you who are still going then keep it up. (: <3

you NEVER go to bed on time.... lets be honest here :lol:
Reply 2462
Original post by fatima1998
you NEVER go to bed on time.... lets be honest here :lol:

Yeah, I know. - recently bc I just can't. :redface: It's getting ridiculous.:cry:But staying awake is starting to really hurt so I need to stop, or at least try to stop. :cry:

..And tbh that sounds like a challenge. -.- Watch me. O_O
Original post by Anon_98
Yeah, I know. - recently bc I just can't. :redface: It's getting ridiculous.:cry:But staying awake is starting to really hurt so I need to stop, or at least try to stop. :cry:

..And tbh that sounds like a challenge. -.- Watch me. O_O

its because of "bullying" on TSR ? - i saw your giant thread :yep:
i am also like you - i dont sleep either :five:
i usually go to bed after 4am - its pretty bad :redface:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1460068809.086505.jpg

If nothing else, this made me laugh, a lot...

Posted from TSR Mobile
jfc i admire some of u guys's commitment

im happy if i can like just get through 30 pages of a textbook to make notes on in a day tbh
Original post by Inexorably

im happy if i can like just get through 30 pages of a textbook to make notes on in a day tbh

I believe in You inexorably.

Spoiler

Spoiler

thnk u x

at like 11pm/midnight/1am i am v COMPELLED TO DO LOTS OF THINGS LIKE REVISE
but in the day
not so much
thnk u x

at like 11pm/midnight/1am i am v COMPELLED TO DO LOTS OF THINGS LIKE REVISE
but in the day
not so much

OMGGGGG!!!!
You are literally like me :five:
i sleep at like 4am :redface:
Reply 2469
Logging out time 00:30
~transition metals
Jan 03 S2 wasn't pretty. 64/75 :redface:
Got an A on the paper, but I'm going to review: drag forces, forces on slopes and energy (kinetic + grav potential) before I do the next mechanics paper.
Reply 2472

Spoiler

tanag you?
Original post by Guls
tanag you?

pardon :smartass:
Because I'm mental I'm doing an S1 paper at the moment before bed
So I've reviewed them but didn't get to doing the physics paper. I don't want to stay up until 4, so I'm just going to spend 30 minutes reviewing my other past papers and making a couple of more notes on the topic that I made mistakes in.
Bio revision
Hmm I get the feeling that the closer we get to exams the less the 7am-2am bit is going to apply to this thread ☺️

Today I need to do some French & go over my last FP2 paper... 58/75 isn't going to be enough in the exam unfortunately!

30 pages... I've been stuck on the same page in my physics textbook for a week now.
Update: On the S1 paper before I slept I managed to get 72/75. 3 marks dropped on the 'steps of a mathematical model'. Whoooops. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending