The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AxSirlotl
I'm predicted all As and I'm mostly on target. I'm focusing the most on Physics (I want to get the highest that I possibly can) and Maths which I basically flunked since year 7 so I've been working at a C and it's making me look as though I can't get my target. In my last mock (March) I was 2 marks off of an A and it was on something which I procrastinated revising for! Anyway now my teachers are quite sure that I'll do well in maths :3 . What city do you live in?

Aww you'll get there and you sound smart so I don't doubt your ability. I miss gcses because I was so carefree then. A Levels have taken the fun out of my life Haha. And I live about an hour away from London but I want to live out.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww you'll get there and you sound smart so I don't doubt your ability. I miss gcses because I was so carefree then. A Levels have taken the fun out of my life Haha. And I live about an away from London but I want to live out.

Personally I hate English so I'd dread doing them at A level but that's just me. I'm sure it'll be worth it so push on! :biggrin: I forgot to ask but are you a guy or a girl or......? :P Ooh and do you have any hobbies or interests like gaming or music?
Personally I hate English so I'd dread doing them at A level but that's just me. I'm sure it'll be worth it so push on! :biggrin: I forgot to ask but are you a guy or a girl or......? :P Ooh and do you have any hobbies or interests like gaming or music?

Sorry I meant I'm an hour away from London and I love English :tongue: and I love music and gaming!
Sorry I meant I'm an hour away from London and I love English :tongue: and I love music and gaming!

What music and what games and on what device thing (PC or Console)? :biggrin:
What music and what games and on what device thing (PC or Console)? :biggrin:

I like Indie and electronic music and I play both PC and console. You?
If I had to choose one genre which I regularly listen to then it's classical, sometimes it's just sort of "Find a really nice/damn awesome piece then listen the hell out of it until I get bored of it". Currently I'm listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8 but I like Mozart and Gustav Holst to name 2. I play PC, I sold my Xbox to pay for my new PC :3 Do you have steam?
If I had to choose one genre which I regularly listen to then it's classical, sometimes it's just sort of "Find a really nice/damn awesome piece then listen the hell out of it until I get bored of it". Currently I'm listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8 but I like Mozart and Gustav Holst to name 2. I play PC, I sold my Xbox to pay for my new PC :3 Do you have steam?

I would never pin you down as a classical lover. And aw I play PS4, Xbox sucks :tongue:. And I do have Steam but I can't remember my username at the moment lol.
I would never pin you down as a classical lover. And aw I play PS4, Xbox sucks :tongue:. And I do have Steam but I can't remember my username at the moment lol.

Well if you ever feel like playing something on steam for some reason then I suppose you can add me :P It's "chavatarme", don't ask I was like 10 when I thought of that xD
Well if you ever feel like playing something on steam for some reason then I suppose you can add me :P It's "chavatarme", don't ask I was like 10 when I thought of that xD

What stuff do you play? And that is an interesting username, I can't understand what it stands for lol.
What stuff do you play? And that is an interesting username, I can't understand what it stands for lol.

I like Civ 5, Kerbal Space Program, Red Orchestra 2, TF2 is okay. I think that's it really but I do have lots of other games. "Chavatar" came from watching Russell Howard's good news as he was taking the piss out of Wayne Rooney and I just added "me" on the end. What stuff do you play? (and omg I can hear an advert whispering at me in one of my tabs :O ).
I like Civ 5, Kerbal Space Program, Red Orchestra 2, TF2 is okay. I think that's it really but I do have lots of other games. "Chavatar" came from watching Russell Howard's good news as he was taking the piss out of Wayne Rooney and I just added "me" on the end. What stuff do you play? (and omg I can hear an advert whispering at me in one of my tabs :O ).

That's creepy and I'm into life simulation games like the Sims and Simcity. I don't play games like I used to because I have no time :frown:
That's creepy and I'm into life simulation games like the Sims and Simcity. I don't play games like I used to because I have no time :frown:

I think it's Simcity which Sips played and I'd like to get that. Same here because I'm revising and I aim to do at least 1 hour of revision per night during A levels so I don't slip up on anything.
I think it's Simcity which Sips played and I'd like to get that. Same here because I'm revising and I aim to do at least 1 hour of revision per night during A levels so I don't slip up on anything.

I recently got it as I stopped playing games for a while. They can be distracting and revision is so important. I like to have things colour coordinated.
I recently got it as I stopped playing games for a while. They can be distracting and revision is so important. I like to have things colour coordinated.

Colour co-ordinate is way too fancy for me! I do past papers and watch videos, I don't use felt tips and things. I also scribble down notes, it's quite ugly :P
Colour co-ordinate is way too fancy for me! I do past papers and watch videos, I don't use felt tips and things. I also scribble down notes, it's quite ugly :P

I do past papers but since the A Levels reformed, it's been hard. And colour coordinated revision is good as it helps to separate out topics.
I do past papers but since the A Levels reformed, it's been hard. And colour coordinated revision is good as it helps to separate out topics.

I probably should colour code because then it would look nice and pretty and more unstressful :3 I'm going to bed now, it's been nice talking to you :biggrin: Goodnight!
(edited 8 years ago)
I probably should colour code because then it would look nice and pretty and more unstressful :3 I'm going to bed now, it's been nice talking to you :biggrin: Goodnight!

Aw well good night to you too
You changed your DP.

Aww that is cool, I haven't heard of kits, just the separate parts but I am interested in doing it but I am super lazy haha! What PC do you use now?

Have you not? Hmm I'm pretty sure you can get them off eBay/Amazon but I am not sure (I'm not as fanatical about it as I used to be). Up until a few years ago I was using a Dell 8400 Pentium 5 (so old now :lol:) which is probably the best PC I have ever owned! (after a few adjustments :lol:) Now I just use one of those Toshiba Satrllite C50 or what ever laptops :tongue: How about yourelf?
Original post by Amellia123
Have you not? Hmm I'm pretty sure you can get them off eBay/Amazon but I am not sure (I'm not as fanatical about it as I used to be). Up until a few years ago I was using a Dell 8400 Pentium 5 (so old now :lol:) which is probably the best PC I have ever owned! (after a few adjustments :lol:) Now I just use one of those Toshiba Satrllite C50 or what ever laptops :tongue: How about yourelf?

Haha nope I haven't and I might take a look, I just need to find the time to build one or locate some parts haha. And I have a HP laptop, I think the Notebook 15? It's the only one I could find that fit my gaming needs as some laptops are awful for gaming and I didn't want one that lagged.
I'm confused?

My name has Rhythm in it.... thus I am your other half

Quick Reply

Latest