The Student Room Group

Thames valley interview for placement

Hi,
I have a group interview for a summer placement with Oxford University hospitals and I was wodering if anyone has done the interview and individual assessments before and could give me some information or tips on preparing for them.
Original post by Sharoun
Hi,
I have a group interview for a summer placement with Oxford University hospitals and I was wodering if anyone has done the interview and individual assessments before and could give me some information or tips on preparing for them.

Hey! I've got an interview there too, when's yours? I really don't know what to expect. :frown: how are you planning on preparing?
I got an offer from HETV summer placement today :smile:
Original post by Sharoun
Hi,

Original post by Pharmstudent
Hey! I've got an interview there too, when's yours? I really don't know what to expect. :frown: how are you planning on preparing?

Original post by suitofgold
I got an offer from HETV summer placement today :smile:

Hey guys, I have my interview tomorrow (Wednesday), how was the interview like? and any last min tips? thannk you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending