The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Back in year 10 I had this sexy teacher who was tall and had curly blonde hair. One time I was in class and she dropped some pastels, her ass was right behind me and hand on my heart she looked back and smiles...nearly spunked meself

:laugh:
Reply 21
Mates older sister when I was 16...

Not that close now

Should have banged / 10
Original post by Grirly_girl95
Have you ever fancied someone 'inappropriate', e.g. a teacher, a student, manager or boss at work, a customer or client, your best friend's partner, someone way older or younger than you, a driving instructor, a married person, a flatmate, family member, or anything else you can think of that's 'inappropriate'? Kind of like the current storyline in Emmerdale where Belle Dingle had a crush on her doctor, who is like over 20 years older than her.

How did you deal with your attraction towards them? Did you ever tell them and did anything ever happen?

I've actually got a crush on a married man (someone I work with, who's quite a bit older) and have trouble dealing with my attraction towards him, but I know nothing would ever happen. But there's part of me that wishes it could. Am I being silly, or has anyone else been in this situation too?

Yes, I fancy my doctor :frown:

Spoiler

Man my old school teacher was fine as hell :frown:

He shagged most of the female teachers too. I mean, who wouldn't? He's in Vietnam now. Probably banging loads of hot Vietnamese chicks.
my english teachers were hot

i wanked it off
Original post by John55
There's was this tomato called Sheila and she got dropped into the fruit bowl one fateful day and... well she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever set my eyes upon, but I had to keep telling myself that Tomatoes and Lemons, they just don't go together, so I never told her how I felt.
One day she was taken from the fruit bowl and cooked into a homemade Margarita Pizza, which the human being (who I live with) proceeded to burn and throw in the bin, I sometimes catch myself thinking about her, what we could have been, but I slap myself and tell myself it couldn't of worked, because it couldn't have, could it?

You've taken your persona too seriously
Reply 26
Original post by Shiv Loves Maths
You've taken your persona too seriously

What persona?
Original post by John55
What persona?

Your being a lemon on tsr persona 😂
Not what you mentioned OP but yeah, I have had a crush on my best friend, who is a great friend but who would have been a terrible GF. And that's inappropriate to me.
chemistry teacher.

secondly, not a crush, but my male dentist when he put his fingers in my mouth my pussy literally started throbbing... so awkward for me.
Reply 30
Your being a lemon on tsr persona 😂

Not a persona, I am 100% a lemon (or seriously mentally ill) that's me in my avatar, on holiday in Wales :biggrin:.
Original post by John55
Not a persona, I am 100% a lemon (or seriously mentally ill) that's me in my avatar, on holiday in Wales :biggrin:.

God damn you, you mentally ill lemon!
Reply 32
God damn you, you mentally ill lemon!

:cry2:
I had sex with my buddies younger sister on her 16th
Original post by Novascope
Man my old school teacher was fine as hell :frown:

He shagged most of the female teachers too. I mean, who wouldn't? He's in Vietnam now. Probably banging loads of hot Vietnamese chicks.

I'm guessing he's in Vietnam because he got fired? :lol:
Original post by Anonymous
chemistry teacher.

secondly, not a crush, but my male dentist when he put his fingers in my mouth my pussy literally started throbbing... so awkward for me.

:toofunny:
Original post by Grirly_girl95
Why don't you tell him how you feel?

He meets with other girls too and is a popular and confident guy. I think if he really liked me he would have made a move by now. I don't want to risk not seeing him again. I miss him already
Original post by Hydeman
:toofunny:

why is this funny? :s-smilie:
My sister. :sexface:
Reply 39
Ummm my Chem Teacher had the best smile and the bluest of eyes. Once, without realising I emailed him about my homework at 1 in the morning and he replied saying I should be asleep. We had a convo until 5 and I saw him that day in lesson at 9... ****kkk was it awkward but damnnnn that cheeky smile he had when I walked it 😍😍

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending