The Student Room Group

muslims please help me!

It's 1am and I am supposed to be revising since I find it extremely difficult to revise during the holidays.

I am doing AS levels, I only started revising a few days ago. I can't concentrate at all!!

I am so worried, I have only a month until exams I need to be revising all the time I can't. All I can think about is sex, I don't know why I can't work. It's making me really upset that I can't.

I don't know what to do, I am so worried about exams and I can't even revise or relieve this. How do I get it off my mind?
I am so stressed, and that makes it worse.

This is not a troll, I can't just go and have sex this is why this is an issue cause I'm muslim. It's so embarrassing, this happens quite a few times but now it's really starting to worry me because exams are so close.
Masturbate to your heart's content. Tell yourself everyone are insects compared to me, I can get top marks and I only started revising few days ago, then go ahead and prove it but don't call everyone insects.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Masturbate to your heart's content. Tell yourself everyone are insects compared to me, I can get top marks and I only started revising few days ago, then go ahead and prove it but don't call everyone insects.

I am confused by this insect analogy.
I have masturbated alot, but it's not satisfying.
The 'insects' bit is what he does to say 'I am much better than anyone else' to give himself confidence.

Masturbate better.
Reply 4
Dont listen to this bs....masturbating is haraam, you just need to ask Allah for help in getting rid of these feelings and ask for help and guidance, try doing activities which distract you from bad things
Reply 5
Original post by unprinted
The 'insects' bit is what he does to say 'I am much better than anyone else' to give himself confidence.

Masturbate better.

??????????????????????
Hi okay this is so weird, I'm going through the exact same problem! But I'm doing A levels and retakes 😭 So anyway I've found that keeping in touch with reality so like watch tv (nothing sexual obviously), play with your family and just try to keep occupied.

Think about when exams are done you can think about whatever the heck you want.
You know how you say "I can't just go and have sex" no one can really, if you don't have a significant other it's hard (without being judged) like how do you ask a random person to have sex
Reply 8
Get to grips mate! :angry:
Focus on your exams and block out all the negativity!:u:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Hi okay this is so weird, I'm going through the exact same problem! But I'm doing A levels and retakes 😭 So anyway I've found that keeping in touch with reality so like watch tv (nothing sexual obviously), play with your family and just try to keep occupied.

Think about when exams are done you can think about whatever the heck you want.

lol I wanna know who you are know
Okay, I will try to but it's especially worse cause revising is so boring and if you're already horny of course your mind will wonder.

thinking about the end goal hmm

Spoiler

Salaam. Don't listen to what the other guys are saying. Masturbating is strictly haraam. Try to pray and ask for help from Allah. Even if your not religious or don't pray regularly, just make duaa. Try to take yourself away from these distractions and think about what you want. Good grades right? And what'll happen if you don't get good grades? Where will you end up? I know that they're deep questions but think about it. Also as a Muslim think about why masturabting is harass. And fear Allah. I'm not saying that to put you down, but Allah has told us to control our desires so why would you openly disobey his command/sin? Just keep making duaa. Allah is testing you, that's all.

Salaam xx<3

Quick Reply

Latest