The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nzomvwa
Still waiting on RGU

Still haven't heard anything from Huddersfield post interview!
Original post by Emma2898
Still haven't heard anything from Huddersfield post interview!

Did you mean to reply to my post about RGU?
Original post by Emma2898
Good luck to you too! Hopefully we all here back by next week! How long after today's last interview, do you think we'll here back from them?

I don't see any reason why they would have to make us wait any longer to be honest. I'm hoping that they would send the offers by tomorrow or early next week. I just want to crack on and sort accommodation and other stuffs!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by msiapt
I don't see any reason why they would have to make us wait any longer to be honest. I'm hoping that they would send the offers by tomorrow or early next week. I just want to crack on and sort accommodation and other stuffs!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah hopefully we'll hear back then! And same here the wait has been too long! Good luck hearing back from them!
has anyone heard from plymouth?
Original post by nzomvwa
Did you mean to reply to my post about RGU?

Yeah
Anyone waiting to hear from Huddersfield I got a rejection today, so ye should hear soon best of luck 😊
Reply 2367
Was just wondering, as I have an offer from an English and Scottish university, if the NHS bursary all goes through the BOSS system? Or is there a separate system for the Scottish University I must also apply to? Thanks!
Original post by CLukeB
Was just wondering, as I have an offer from an English and Scottish university, if the NHS bursary all goes through the BOSS system? Or is there a separate system for the Scottish University I must also apply to? Thanks!

Where's your Scottish offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2369
Original post by jd1234567
Where's your Scottish offer for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glasgow Caledonian :smile:
Original post by MlaPhys
Hi Guys, I have an unconditional offer to start at Brighton in September. I will be a mature student (25) so im not really interested in staying in halls as i have already done all of that in previous study. Is there anybody else on here that is in the same situation as me that is looking for/looked at places stay in eastbourne?

Thanks

Yeah I'm in the same boat, but got a conditional offer. I'm waiting to finish an access course. Have you already got your results? I'm 30 so not keen on staying in halls really! Brighton is my only offer so far, I haven't heard back from St George's though!
Ok cool, i havent heard back from George's either yet. Ive got a conditional from Cov as well which obviously not that interested in as i now have the unconditional offer. Good luck of the access course, Let me know if you end up firming Brighton 👍🏼
Original post by physio86
Yeah I'm in the same boat, but got a conditional offer. I'm waiting to finish an access course. Have you already got your results? I'm 30 so not keen on staying in halls really! Brighton is my only offer so far, I haven't heard back from St George's though!
Original post by Lmelly
Anyone waiting to hear from Huddersfield I got a rejection today, so ye should hear soon best of luck 😊

Hey, sorry to hear about your rejection but was this post-interview? :smile:
Trying to decide between Keele and UCLan, anyone have any views?:smile:
Just got an offer from robert gordon delighted! Trying to decide between firming RG or cardiff now.. I know both have good reputations but any ideas which is better for physio, has better social life etc?
Original post by h_springer63
Hey, sorry to hear about your rejection but was this post-interview? :smile:

Aw wasn't meant to be, yes it was post interview best of luck of you have applied :smile:
Original post by Burphy1
Just got an offer from robert gordon delighted! Trying to decide between firming RG or cardiff now.. I know both have good reputations but any ideas which is better for physio, has better social life etc?

Congrats on your offer for RGU , did you just hear back today and when was your interview?
Original post by Lmelly
Aw wasn't meant to be, yes it was post interview best of luck of you have applied :smile:

Well good luck with your other unis 😄 Yeah I've had my interview too, just got to wait to hear back now 😬
I haven't had a peep out of Northumbria yet, no interview/rejection. Seems very late to be interviewing still and I know some have already had offers, interviews and rejections. Should i just take it as a no and withdraw? Also, my application was sent off in November!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Burphy1

I'm thee exact same, might put RGU as my insurance incase I miss grades! Aberdeen is really nice but quiet small so I'm worried I'd get bored there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending