The Student Room Group

Help please!

I failed my coursework and it's 60%, what do i need in my exam to get a C or B (if i can) I'm not completely sure what i have for my coursework but i know i failed so say i got a E/F/G, what would I need?
THANK YOU
Original post by StupidIdiot
I failed my coursework and it's 60%, what do i need in my exam to get a C or B (if i can) I'm not completely sure what i have for my coursework but i know i failed so say i got a E/F/G, what would I need?
THANK YOU

there is no way to get a C
because...
out of 100% you lost your 60% so you left with 40% which isn't easy to achieve full marks on exam so you are more likely to achive a D grade :sad:
Reply 2
Which subject is it?
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998
there is no way to get a C
because...
out of 100% you lost your 60% so you left with 40% which isn't easy to achieve full marks on exam so you are more likely to achive a D grade :sad:

Oh God 😩 what if my coursework was able to get to a D? 😥
Reply 4
Original post by luciie
Which subject is it?

WJEC Graphics 😥
Some subjects have it literally be impossible to get at least a C grade if you fail coursework, and 60% is quite drastic.

If that's not the case, then you'll need at least an A.
Reply 6
Original post by Fractite
Some subjects have it literally be impossible to get at least a C grade if you fail coursework, and 60% is quite drastic.

If that's not the case, then you'll need at least an A.

Wow, no way will i get an A, graphics is rly hard 😩 another gcse down the drain 😥
Wow, no way will i get an A, graphics is rly hard 😩 another gcse down the drain 😥

Sorry :frown:
Oh God 😩 what if my coursework was able to get to a D? 😥

then you have a chance to scrape a C :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest