The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muzi123
well the book says dont even say the Bible is false aswell
Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

http://www.srigurugranth.org/1350.html

GURU BABA NANAK WAS A MUSLIM - THERE IS NO DOUBT
I can present you research done by not any Muslim but by a non-Muslim; an evangelical priest; and an opponent of Islām. All conclusively prove that Baba Nanak was a true Muslim who inspired not only the Hindus of his age but also the Muslims and drew their attention towards the real teachings of Islam.

https://www.alislam.org/egazette/updates/baba-guru-nanak-a-muslim-saint/
Original post by chemting
Erm... My response:

There are 114 suras and 6326 ayahs in the Quran

Muhammad was born in year 570

570/114 = 5

6236 x 5 = 31,180

You circumabulate the Kaaba 7 times, and you wash your face, hands, nose 3 times during wudu.

7 + 3 = 10

31,180 --> 3+1+1+8+0 = 13

13 - 10 = 3

There are 3 points in triangle

Illuminati confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

A bit of a smart ass eh?

chemting has 8 letters.
He has 16 followers.
16/8 = 2

But wait.... 8-2= 6

chemting has 3 badges... 3*6= 3 lots of 6s

Three sixes you say?
Aye 666

CHEMTING IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!
Original post by champ_mc99
A bit of a smart ass eh?

chemting has 8 letters.
He has 16 followers.
16/8 = 2

But wait.... 8-2= 6

chemting has 3 badges... 3*6= 3 lots of 6s

Three sixes you say?
Aye 666

CHEMTING IS A DEVIL WORSHIPPER!

Touché

Inb4 someone follows me to mess with your logic...

Thing is ... I do worship Shaytan... you caught me!

La ilaaha illa Shaytan Richard Dawkins rasoloshaytan.

Edit: okay that's a bit mean sorry :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Touché

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I hadn't thought about that. You might as well earn another badge instead coz we both know it takes time for you to indocrinate someone into following you. :biggrin:

And that last bit. You're an ex-muslim?
Out of curiosity why else did you leave?

The idea of Abrahamic religion on the grand scale didnt seem accurate. It seemed like a human construct, of which mine was only a singlular example.

Then came the scripture, which truly seems like it was written by the people of its time rather than any force of omnipotence, considering all the themes present (many of which are disagreeable). And its seems very interpretation-prone for something that is absolute truth.

So on and so forth. :smile:
:shy2::hello:
Original post by helpMehRevise
You are all gonna burn in hell - Bunch of Disbelievers -_- and how can you say " i eat NON-HALAL FOOD from time to time" and still think you are a muslim.

You my friend are going to burn in hell for not believing in the gods Odin, Thor and Heimdallr :sadnod:

Don't those statements contradict each other. Members of a "vile and disgusting" religion can have a connection to God?

Not necessarily, God may be horribly evil.
Original post by Rhythmical
Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?

In a way, if your in need of the connection then you can start slowly building your way to Islam again, simple zikir reciting Allah's names or durood shareef you'll slowly develop a connection, also with salah maybe it's hard because it requires effort to pray but try each salah, there's a different type of feeling you'll experience it's the one that overcomes emptiness
And once you overcome it you won't be able yo loose track again.
Trust me it's all a test from Allah what's our purpose in life think about it
I'm a teenager like any other but having a connection is what builds you, take my advise in steps it has helped people
And myself because iv experienced some form of what you felt - and my answer was creating a connection with Allah again
It takes time - maybe listening to quran for 5 minutes earphones in and quiet listening to the recitation and looking at the meaning

Don't loose your way find your way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How can you be a non religious or non practicing Muslim? Practice is what makes you Muslim...
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I've been told I rap like a cat screeching

I like cats though.
Original post by goal101
In a way, if your in need of the connection then you can start slowly building your way to Islam again, simple zikir reciting Allah's names or durood shareef you'll slowly develop a connection, also with salah maybe it's hard because it requires effort to pray but try each salah, there's a different type of feeling you'll experience it's the one that overcomes emptiness
And once you overcome it you won't be able yo loose track again.
Trust me it's all a test from Allah what's our purpose in life think about it
I'm a teenager like any other but having a connection is what builds you, take my advise in steps it has helped people
And myself because iv experienced some form of what you felt - and my answer was creating a connection with Allah again
It takes time - maybe listening to quran for 5 minutes earphones in and quiet listening to the recitation and looking at the meaning

Don't loose your way find your way :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is true, thank you so much. :smile:
Original post by hxfsxh
No one can tell you to 'burn in hell' because you have free will and therefore you are free to leave the religion. If I quote correctly, 'there is no compulsion in religion'.

you are very much deluded

can i ask who taught you that???
Original post by Rhythmical
That is true, thank you so much. :smile:

No problem I hope I helped :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by harun_farah
you are very much deluded

can i ask who taught you that???

Qur'an 2:256 ~ "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion..."

http://quran.com/2/256
Can definitely relate
Happened to me when I was a Christian, i'd say it's normal.
When You Read This Take It As Though A Friend Is Giving You This Message

The problem in the current society is the ignorance that we face. We are ignorant to see the bigger picture in life, we only take the life that we are living right now into consideration. How many of you actually think carefully before you do something? (Unless it's an exam) And that's the point, Allah wants you to think carefully, which is why Allah has created this exam (life).... Do what you need to just follow the Five pillars of Islam and limit yourself, in terms of the amount of haram things you do. I am not perfect, so you do not have to listen to my preaching (or whatever this is). Do as you wish, but just be warned of judgement day.... Pray 5 times, and that's it. Give charity, and that's it. Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that's it. Fast during Ramadan, and stuff yourself for the rest of time. Lastly, go to Mecca for Allah, and your own wellbeing. I know it's hard when you have differing friends, or even because today's lifestyle clashes with it... But at least try!

Thank You @Rhythmical @samina_ay @samerf @Deliciously
Lol I hadn't thought about that. You might as well earn another badge instead coz we both know it takes time for you to indocrinate someone into following you. :biggrin:

Well... if you did that 15 minutes before, you wouldn't have been able to do it... :tongue: (and I was being a follow-whore :wink: )

And that last bit. You're an ex-muslim?

non-Muslims can know the Kalima Taiyabba... but to answer your question - some self-proclaimed scholars from ISOC have floated the notion of a false Murrtad (I'm sure @QE2 can concur), so I'm not sure. Besides, aren't all kafirs Murrtads as we're all born Muslims?
(edited 7 years ago)
Touché

Posted from TSR Mobile

LMAO! How did you come up with this bulls***??!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
When You Read This Take It As Though A Friend Is Giving You This Message

The problem in the current society is the ignorance that we face. We are ignorant to see the bigger picture in life, we only take the life that we are living right now into consideration. How many of you actually think carefully before you do something? (Unless it's an exam) And that's the point, Allah wants you to think carefully, which is why Allah has created this exam (life).... Do what you need to just follow the Five pillars of Islam and limit yourself, in terms of the amount of haram things you do. I am not perfect, so you do not have to listen to my preaching (or whatever this is). Do as you wish, but just be warned of judgement day.... Pray 5 times, and that's it. Give charity, and that's it. Believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that's it. Fast during Ramadan, and stuff yourself for the rest of time. Lastly, go to Mecca for Allah, and your own wellbeing. I know it's hard when you have differing friends, or even because today's lifestyle clashes with it... But at least try!

Thank You @Rhythmical @samina_ay @samerf @Deliciously

Someone's insightful today. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest