The Student Room Group

Hertfordshire uni Adult Nursing Interview Day

Hi everyone my name is Jessie and I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I've got an interview on the 21st April at 13:00 for Adult Nursing and was wondering how long the interview day would be, as it's quite a late start.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Original post by Jstubbs1
Hi everyone my name is Jessie and I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I've got an interview on the 21st April at 13:00 for Adult Nursing and was wondering how long the interview day would be, as it's quite a late start.

Hey! When I had my interview it was until about 5pm, mine started at 1pm as well☺️ you have your two tests which are 20 minutes each and then your group and individual interviews so it takes a few hours!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Jstubbs1

Hello, didn't you read the email that was sent to you by the university? RE-read it has all the relevant information about what you need to take on the day and what forms you need to fill in before hand.
Heya how do you know if you passed the literacy and numeracy test do they tell you on that same day or what?
I recently went for an interview at herts for adult nursing but im really nervous and scared
Original post by Chantelle011
Heya how do you know if you passed the literacy and numeracy test do they tell you on that same day or what?
I recently went for an interview at herts for adult nursing but im really nervous and scared

Hello! they told us if we passed the numeracy test on the day as we you didn't get an interview unless you passed but didn't find out about the literacy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply