The Student Room Group

Should I be bothered about this?

Should I be worried about girls sending nudes to my bf on snapchat? And is it normal for girls to still pursue guys who are in a relationship for sexual reasons?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes you should. what's their snapchat names :wink:
They might do but why does it matter? Unless they're a lot better looking than you and he's tempted. :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by Abolished
They might do but why does it matter? Unless they're a lot better looking than you and he's tempted. :biggrin:

I just find it disrespectful really, because they know he's with someone yet continue. And pfft na, they're not that great. He's always at mine every night. And he deleted them off.
Reply 4
Original post by Darien91
Yes you should. what's their snapchat names :wink:

Haha, I actually don't know. Sorry
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Haha, I actually don't know. Sorry

Lmao I'm joking, I'm bored in work. Yeah it is odd that they're sending him them. Need to have a chat
Reply 6
Lmao I'm joking, I'm bored in work. Yeah it is odd that they're sending him them. Need to have a chat

I did, and he knows I'm not happy about it but I guess he can't stop them even when he tells them he has a girlfriend. I don't question his loyalty, just how aggressive they are. And it's been like this since the beginning. I'm just happy he deletes them and isn't tempted.
I wouldn't be happy either.
Reply 8
Original post by Tiger Rag
I wouldn't be happy either.

Yeah, i'm not but don't know how else to make them stop when they can't understand that he's loyal to someone else and loves them.
Yeah, i'm not but don't know how else to make them stop when they can't understand that he's loyal to someone else and loves them.

Is he aware about how you feel?

Yeah, he is very aware of it. he doesn't entertain it. He's just extremely good looking and a gentleman. I see it as a compliment but by 5 months of dating, I'm sure they should stop.

Also, I don't want to have to send a snapchat story on his account so they can go away. That's just a female dog thing to do. But maybe that's the only way to get the message across.
Also, I don't want to have to send a snapchat story on his account so they can go away. That's just a female dog thing to do. But maybe that's the only way to get the message across.

Yeah, that's understandable.
Yeah, that's understandable.

:/ yeah.
Yeah, he is very aware of it. he doesn't entertain it.

This isnt where you want a relationship to head towards Im sorry:frown: especially since its 5 months already shows hes not made a conscious proactive effort to respect you as his partner or respect himself.

That may seem harsh but its true and things can only escalate from here, I would sit him down properly and really say you dont like it and tell him you want him to just stop/block/unfollow ppl on snapchat

You seem like a nice girl and deserve better, just because hes good looking and a so called gentleman (he doesnt sound like one imo, gentleman and nude pics dont go together!) doesnt mean he can do this, find a better man if this continues tbh

AND YOU DESERVE MORE
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow
This isnt where you want a relationship to head towards Im sorry:frown: especially since its 5 months already shows hes not made a conscious proactive effort to respect you as his partner or respect himself.

That may seem harsh but its true and things can only escalate from here, I would sit him down properly and really say you dont like it and tell him you want him to just stop/block/unfollow ppl on snapchat

You seem like a nice girl and deserve better, just because hes good looking and a so called gentleman (he doesnt sound like one imo, gentleman and nude pics dont go together!) doesnt mean he can do this, find a better man if this continues tbh

AND YOU DESERVE MORE

Thank you but he doesn't send any, he just receives random ones from girls that like him. Just had to correct you there. And how should he be more proactive about respecting me?
Thank you but he doesn't send any, he just receives random ones from girls that like him. Just had to correct you there. And how should he be more proactive about respecting me?

I understood he doesnt send any, if he did, he would be far worse. :angry:

But he still receives them :redface:and seems oblivious to considering to blocking theses whores/sluts even tho hes IN A COMMITED RELATIONSHIP or he should be at least:angry:

and OF COURSE HE SHOULD BE PROACTIVE ABOUT RESPECTING YOU, are you proactive about respecting him???

What would YOU DO in his position honestly-If you dont want to say here just think about it???

apologies for caps :biggrin:
Why should she dump him for receiving nude snapchats? He's not asking for them
Original post by ForestShadow
I understood he doesnt send any, if he did, he would be far worse. :angry:

But he still receives them :redface:and seems oblivious to considering to blocking theses whores/sluts even tho hes IN A COMMITED RELATIONSHIP or he should be at least:angry:

and OF COURSE HE SHOULD BE PROACTIVE ABOUT RESPECTING YOU, are you proactive about respecting him???

What would YOU DO in his position honestly-If you dont want to say here just think about it???

apologies for caps :biggrin:

haha, it's fine. He does block them, just see it as like an army in hunger games. After the first rounds many more come up. But , again, I understand your points and if I were him, I will block them and tell my gf - which he didn't do at first. Thank you again :biggrin:
Why should she dump him for receiving nude snapchats? He's not asking for them

It wont happen anyway :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending