The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hi Mustapha, University of Leeds has nominated you and submitted your details for commonwealth scholarship commission (CSC) for confirmation. According to previous scholars if u ar able to get to this stage there is a full assurance that u will get the scholarship except on medical grounds...I therefore congratulate in advance you and all others at this stage
Hi Mustapha, University of Leeds has nominated you and submitted your details for commonwealth scholarship commission (CSC) for confirmation. According to previous scholars if u ar able to get to this stage there is a full assurance that u will get the scholarship except on medical grounds...I therefore congratulate in advance you and others at this stage
Hi Mustapha, University of Leeds has nominated you and submitted your details for commonwealth scholarship commission (CSC) for confirmation. According to previous scholars if u ar able to get to this stage there is a full assurance that u will get the scholarship except on medical grounds...I therefore congratulate in advance you and others at this stage. Praying for good news for others expecting....amen
Reply 103
Congrats Mustapha!
More success news to come between now and April ending.
Original post by Mustapha1992
Applied to University of Leeds and my EAS satus reads 'with csc'. What does that mean?

Congrats. What course did you apply for? And were you contacted about shortlisting in February?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 105
Applied to University of Leeds and my EAS satus reads 'with csc'. What does that mean?

Congrats mustapha. What is your course of study at Leeds?
Reply 106
Original post by fembas
Congrats Mustapha!
More success news to come between now and April ending.

Hi Fembas. I called you yesterday. Guess you were busy. Wanted to know if you replied keele about the continuation for consideration? Since I have gotten nominated in other schls already, I have decided not to reply them so that the chances will increase for you bro. Am sure you will get it.
Reply 107
Original post by Greenfish16
Congrats. What course did you apply for? And were you contacted about shortlisting in February?

Hi Greenfish. Did u apply to Leeds as well?
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Fembas. I called you yesterday. Guess you were busy. Wanted to know if you replied keele about the continuation for consideration? Since I have gotten nominated in other schls already, I have decided not to reply them so that the chances will increase for you bro. Am sure you will get it.

Nice gesture Pompey. It would be even better if you reply them and explicitly withdraw your application for further consideration, to remove any uncertainty.

What course did you study in your undergrad?
Reply 109
Original post by Pompey4

That is so kind of you bro. Your divine rewards abound.
Thank you
Original post by Pompey4
Congrats mustapha. What is your course of study at Leeds?

MSc Economics. I have not received any information from Leeds on the same but my EAS Profile has all sections marked 'SATISFIED'. I do hope for a positive outcome.
Anyone from Kenya?
Original post by Pompey4
Hi Greenfish. Did u apply to Leeds as well?

Anyone who made an application to Leeds?
Original post by fembas
Not any longer!

Have you received any communication from the University regarding your nomination? What does your EAS status read?
Anyone who made an application to Leeds?

Were you shorlisted around February?
Original post by Greenfish16
Were you shorlisted around February?

No..I just opened my EAS portal and saw that it is with the CSC and the PO from Leeds has already filled all the sections as 'SATISFIED'. The deadline for the submission of their internal CSC scholarship form was 29th February.
Dear Mustapha I am pleased to inform you that you have been recommended by the University of Leeds for one of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Schemeawards for Session 2016/17. I would be grateful if you could confirm your continued interest in the award please update me straight away should you no longer wish to proceed with your application to undertake a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme award at the University of Leeds. Please note that the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission makes the final decision on the awards and it is anticipated that the final outcome will be known by the end of June 2016 at the latest. I look forward to hearing from you shortly. Kind regards
Reply 116
Have you received any communication from the University regarding your nomination? What does your EAS status read?

I guess u are asking me about Newcastle University
CSC sent a regret mail. and my application was removed from EAS portal.
Original post by fembas
I guess u are asking me about Newcastle University
CSC sent a regret mail. and my application was removed from EAS portal.

Did you make only one application?
Reply 118
Did you make only one application?

"Adviser NA1" in two of my applications
Hello all,

How prestigious is the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship, exactly? Aside the financial advantage, does the CSS add anything unique to your profile?

Would you choose a CSS funded MSc at Durham/Warwick/Newcastle/et al over a non-CSS funded program at Imperial College, London?

Your thoughts please.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending