The Student Room Group

Why do people take so long to get on trains?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
I stopped at 14 seconds... Roughly the time it takes you to cum without even touching :h:

Whose dick hasn't Nympho seen? Now that lies the question...

she hasnt seen urs yet, ur thirst for bbc is beyond imagination of the typical sheltered pakistani muslim girl.. :u:
Reply 81
Original post by Apache Tyrone
she hasnt seen urs yet, ur thirst for bbc is beyond imagination of the typical sheltered pakistani muslim girl.. :u:

Ah you're mistaken. She's seen my bare, beautiful ****... Did she not tell you she is bi?

Beyond imagination? Awww, don't think too hard, even with two heads you might hurt yourself :h:

it's a good thing I'm not the typical sheltered Pakistani girl then :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Ah you're mistaken. She's seen my bare, beautiful ****... Did she not tell you she is bi?

Beyond imagination? Awww, don't think too hard, even with two heads you might hurt yourself :h:

it's a good thing I'm not the typical sheltered Pakistani girl then :wink:

Me and Ethereal are good friends ofc she tells me.

"even with two heads you might hurt yourself" - 0/10 Lmao, that wasnt even a hot par.

"it's a good thing I'm not the typical sheltered Pakistani girl then :wink:" - Should i call the feds fam? Should i be concerned for my safety?
Reply 83
Me and Ethereal are good friends ofc she tells me.

"even with two heads you might hurt yourself" - 0/10 Lmao, that wasnt even a hot par.

"it's a good thing I'm not the typical sheltered Pakistani girl then :wink:" - Should i call the feds fam? Should i be concerned for my safety?

The only thing dangerous about me is my body and wit :wink: which you clearly aren't matching :colonhash:

I'm still waiting for my roasts... I'm getting hungry and tired and it's only 11am

0/10 yet I bet it made you laugh :u:
On East Midlands Trains Service trains, you can use the free wifi on the carriages which is half and half :colone:
Original post by ZuluK
The only thing dangerous about me is my body and wit :wink: which you clearly aren't matching :colonhash:

I'm still waiting for my roasts... I'm getting hungry and tired and it's only 11am

0/10 yet I bet it made you laugh :u:

The only thing dangerous about me is my body and wit :wink: which you clearly aren't matching :colonhash: - Says the AG beg.

I'm still waiting for my roasts... I'm getting hungry and tired and it's only 11am - Hit ur natural habitat (hint kitchen).
0/10 yet I bet it made you laugh :u: - Nah it was a awkward laugh. Kinda like this:

Spoiler

Reply 86
The only thing dangerous about me is my body and wit :wink: which you clearly aren't matching :colonhash: - Says the AG beg.

I'm still waiting for my roasts... I'm getting hungry and tired and it's only 11am - Hit ur natural habitat (hint kitchen).
0/10 yet I bet it made you laugh :u: - Nah it was a awkward laugh. Kinda like this:

Spoiler

AG beg? :rofl: :rofl: - Mr Tyrone, got nothing else to say? 0/10 par

And here I thought you said you were going to cook me a roast? :s-smilie: You let me down the way you let girls down in the bedroom :h:

Uhuh a laugh is still a laugh whether it's awkward or not :u:
*unsubscribes from a thread that's turned to *****
Original post by ZuluK
AG beg? :rofl: :rofl: - Mr Tyrone, got nothing else to say? 0/10 par

And here I thought you said you were going to cook me a roast? :s-smilie: You let me down the way you let girls down in the bedroom :h:

Uhuh a laugh is still a laugh whether it's awkward or not :u:

Got nothing else to say fam, I was summoned on this thread by @acupofgreentea and @Ethereal World as they said they found a compatible wife for me, but alas, ur banter just isnt up to par with mine. Work on your roasts.

I've already cooked bare roasts fam. Do u even lvl 1 food tech mate? or r u still microwavin tesco pizzas like jheeze louise fam.

Also in bold, imitation is the highest form of flattery, don't beg it. :colonhash:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PQ

Some threads collapse almost as quickly as train services at peak times. :lol:
Original post by PQ

Not before you've commented to let everyone know though. :rolleyes:
Reply 91
Got nothing else to say fam, I was summoned on this thread by @acupofgreentea and @Ethereal World as they said they found a compatible wife for me, but alas, ur banter just isnt up to par with mine. Work on your roasts.

I've already cooked bare roasts fam. Do u even lvl 1 food tech mate? or r u still microwavin tesco pizzas like jheeze louise fam.

:rofl: you were summoned? So like a good little boy you came? Awww story of your life, "coming" when you're not needed. :h:

If you can't find a girl on your own, then there is something wrong with you and you're letting all the Black people down :colonhash:

You've cooked roasts and I didn't even know? Shows how good they were. Don't worry lil boy, come back in a Few years and you might be closer to my level of heat :wink:
Reply 92
Original post by PQ

Yet you had to tell us this? :lol:
Original post by Fullofsurprises

We are sorry to announce that the... seven thirty-nine thread by... Captain Jack has... derailed. This is due to... the wrong kind of posts in the thread. Please listen for further announcements.
Reply 94
Original post by Fullofsurprises

Ngl that was good :rofl:
Reply 95
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
We are sorry to announce that the... seven thirty-nine thread by... Captain Jack has... derailed. This is due to... the wrong kind of posts in the thread. Please listen for further announcements.

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by Ethereal World
Not before you've commented to let everyone know though. :rolleyes:

Original post by ZuluK
Yet you had to tell us this? :lol:

Yep

Attempting to derail the deraillers is always worth a try. Did it work?
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

I never joke, ZuluK.
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

a 'mod thingy'

unintentional shade there from you ZuluK.
Original post by ZuluK
:rofl: you were summoned? So like a good little boy you came? Awww story of your life, "coming" when you're not needed. :h:

If you can't find a girl on your own, then there is something wrong with you and you're letting all the Black people down :colonhash:

You've cooked roasts and I didn't even know? Shows how good they were. Don't worry lil boy, come back in a Few years and you might be closer to my level of heat :wink:

I was summoned to this thread yes, with the sole intention to gauge how good your roasts are (indeed you have a reputation).

However upon closer inspection the level of thought you put into them are sub par at best, I feel like retching on how you and other simple minded users find them 'funny' - The badge of unoriginality rightfully belongs to you, madame.

I'm very picky and i'm still confused as to why you are commenting about my private life as i didn't give you suffient permission to discuss upon - I can smell the desperation simmering through my laptop screen.

I've cooked roasts and indeed you felt them penetrate through to your feels, much like how you dream about BBC everynight. I already anticipate the damage control you will make to make yourself feel somewhat better, really doubt you will tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest