The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it :tongue: Have you ever worn it?

Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.

Yepp exactly! I only wear it for events, such as weddings. Only a bit if I'm going to a party or something. But, I don't wear it daily though
Original post by ravioliyears
Yepp exactly! I only wear it for events, such as weddings. Only a bit if I'm going to a party or something. But, I don't wear it daily though

Same here! But when I look back on photos, the makeup looks horrible. I used to wear it daily but I can't be bothered to wake up early to apply it.
Makeup terrifies me, it never looks good on me and I think it's because I'm too good for it :tongue: Have you ever worn it?

Oh god I do apologise, I study English and that is awkward. And I am really shy, the amount of creeps on here is alarmingly disturbing.

haha it's okay, these darn welsh spellings :wink: yeah tbh flicking through here and a couple of threads I can see it now, even a few of the quotes you've received
Original post by Darien91
haha it's okay, these darn welsh spellings :wink: yeah tbh flicking through here and a couple of threads I can see it now, even a few of the quotes you've received

Damn, those Welsh like to confuse the English :tongue: and yeah for a student forum, the amount of older men seeking young girls here is disgusting. There's young people aged 13 on here too looking for study help but instead their getting offers for hook ups.
Damn, those Welsh like to confuse the English :tongue: and yeah for a student forum, the amount of older men seeking young girls here is disgusting. There's young people aged 13 on here too looking for study help but instead their getting offers for hook ups.

Ha we do try! I can imagine, though I don't know many people on here like most seem to.. how old are you?
Same here! But when I look back on photos, the makeup looks horrible. I used to wear it daily but I can't be bothered to wake up early to apply it.

Yeshhh, omg the effort of applying it though o.O too damn long. Rather have more sleep.
Ha we do try! I can imagine, though I don't know many people on here like most seem to.. how old are you?

Aww you'll be popular, no doubt and I'm 18 so I need to keep an eye out on these little kids. :smile:

Yeshhh, omg the effort of applying it though o.O too damn long. Rather have more sleep.

I love my sleep, school starts at 8.40 so I go out the door by 8 but I'm never dressed till 7.45 and I end up shoving my breakfast in!
Aww you'll be popular, no doubt and I'm 18 so I need to keep an eye out on these little kids. :smile:

I seem to be doing okay ha.. aw cute!
I seem to be doing okay ha.. aw cute!

I think a lot of those followers are girls :wink: and judging your username, I'm seven years younger than you so I'm catching up.
@Rhythmical Im sure Olly would appreciate it... :colone:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
@Rhythmical Im sure Olly would appreciate it... :colone:

OH MY GOD! I'm feeling things I've never felt. That's made my day, oh god he is breathtaking. Oh god indeed. :colondollar:
I think a lot of those followers are girls :wink: and judging your username, I'm seven years younger than you so I'm catching up.

I don't actually know what followers/following does? Is it like twitter where If I post something it'll show up for them? :u: Yeah I suppose I'm older than most here, I look young though I'd say
I don't actually know what followers/following does? Is it like twitter where If I post something it'll show up for them? :u: Yeah I suppose I'm older than most here, I look young though I'd say

If you go on the home page and scroll down, it should say which user you've followed are posting in what thread so you can keep updated and start stalking them lol. And you do look young for your age, maybe 21 at the least?
Wow, you're so pretty :coma: :colondollar:

:getmecoat:

Omg everyones so nice
Thank you soooooo much :colondollar:
OH MY GOD! I'm feeling things I've never felt. That's made my day, oh god he is breathtaking. Oh god indeed. :colondollar:

To show your gratefulness, I think you should post :wink:
If you go on the home page and scroll down, it should say which user you've followed are posting in what thread so you can keep updated and start stalking them lol. And you do look young for your age, maybe 21 at the least?

Oh I see ha, not sure I would do that but it's useful to know :smile: ha yeah I'd say about that too! that's why I attempted to grow a beard lmao!
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
To show your gratefulness, I think you should post :wink:

What of him or me? :biggrin:

[video="youtube;TxngqMavda0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxngqMavda0[/video]

Check little Olly out :tongue: He's on about 6:12 minutes.
Oh I see ha, not sure I would do that but it's useful to know :smile: ha yeah I'd say about that too! that's why I attempted to grow a beard lmao!

You might do lol. And aww, you should grow one even more, TSR girls love them. There was a thread about them a while back.
You might do lol. And aww, you should grow one even more, TSR girls love them. There was a thread about them a while back.

Won't matter if they're all 13 lmao.. anyway think this is about as much of a beard as I can manage :frown:
Won't matter if they're all 13 lmao.. anyway think this is about as much of a beard as I can manage :frown:

You're gonna be those good looking grandpas who are still rocking it in their 60s - you just need sleeves of tattoos.

Latest