The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ravioliyears
No. He doesn't sound like an angel. He is an angel, Unknown. He is an angel.

I agree :yep:

My mum thought he was a woman though :lol:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I agree :yep:

My mum thought he was a woman though :lol:

:rofl:
Original post by Rhythmical

I'm so sad, I'll never find a guy like him. I love watching his interviews, he's so down to earth and genuine.

I never feel sexually attracted to him though. I just want to hang out with him forever... and ever :biggrin:
That, my friend is OLLY ALEXANDER. FRONT MAN of the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING band YEARS & YEARS

Spoiler

years&years???? thats like one of my fav bands and i never bothered to check out how they look wow theres clearly something wrong with me :colonhash:

NOOOO omg my heart. i always end up crushing on gay guys, this is too painful :cry2:

Haha, dont worry he has that effect on everyone :wink: Olly from Years and Years. He sounds like an angel too.

thank you for posting that gif, found my new obsession :colone: jk jk dw i will not go further than finding out his address :innocent: LOOOL i probably scared you away xD
as ravioli said, he IS an angel <3
Slides into the Olly chat:tongue:

I love his songs :smile:
Original post by ivy.98
years&years???? thats like one of my fav bands and i never bothered to check out how they look wow theres clearly something wrong with me :colonhash:

NOOOO omg my heart. i always end up crushing on gay guys, this is too painful :cry2:

thank you for posting that gif, found my new obsession :colone: jk jk dw i will not go further than finding out his address :innocent: LOOOL i probably scared you away xD

Lol, I love them. It's in my username :rofl: Ikr, I always end up crushing on the gay guys. E.g. ^^ Troye Sivan. Those eyes tho :colondollar: :cry2: But, he's gay :getmecoat:
That, my friend is OLLY ALEXANDER. FRONT MAN of the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING band YEARS & YEARS

Spoiler

Oh my gosh! At first I thought you said Olly is your friend! My face was like: :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by toonervoustotalk

:woo:
Original post by Matrix123
Oh my gosh! At first I thought you said Olly is your friend! My face was like: :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg, I would only wish :lol:
Original post by Darien91
ha same! I'm fascinated by murderers and how they did it and why etc, however dark that sounds :h:

That isn't dark.. as long as you don't say you condone them then it's all good! I like to find out things, like investigations but I'm more of a book lover myself.
Omg, I would only wish :lol:

Hahaha yeah :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:woo:

Olly olly olly
Oi oi oi:tongue:
Original post by ivy.98

My pleasure :h: He is dating Neil Amin from Clean Bandit. My OTP :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
Olly olly olly

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never feel sexually attracted to him though. I just want to hang out with him forever... and ever :biggrin:

I feel as if he would be a great gay best friend, he just sounds perfect to hang out with. And fame hasn't got into his head. :biggrin:

:five:

Lol, I love them. It's in my username :rofl: Ikr, I always end up crushing on the gay guys. E.g. ^^ Troye Sivan. Those eyes tho :colondollar: :cry2: But, he's gay :getmecoat:

Have you listened to FOOLS :h:
Olly olly olly
I haven't posted on these threads in so long... I think it's how I met @Biryani007 :rolleyes:
Original post by Rhythmical
That isn't dark.. as long as you don't say you condone them then it's all good! I like to find out things, like investigations but I'm more of a book lover myself.

Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath :biggrin: I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore
:five:

Have you listened to FOOLS :h:

Of course! And youth, drag me down and wild. ALL AMAZONG

Latest