The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
My pleasure :h: He is dating Neil Amin from Clean Bandit. My OTP :love:

The split up in November :frown:
Original post by ravioliyears
Of course! And youth, drag me down and wild. ALL AMAZONG

Yesss :yes:. Still cant get over My Happy Little Pill though!
The split up in November :frown:

Waiittt, WHAT:argh: nOO WHYYYY:cry2:
Waiittt, WHAT:argh: nOO WHYYYY:cry2:

I dunno :cry2: They said they were 'taking a break'. We all know what that means.
I dunno :cry2: They said they were 'taking a break'. We all know what that means.

Awww :frown:

Do like the new version of Desire?
Original post by Balor
You look like an actress but I cannot for the life of me remember which one.

That's what I thought! I can picture the face, but name doesn't come to mind.
Original post by Darien91
Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath :biggrin: I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore

You'd be good on QuizUp
Oh god no, I'm not a psychopath :biggrin: I love to find things out, I'm full of useless knowledge tbh ha.. would be good on a quiz show. I used to read books a lot, not so much anymore

I'm sure you're not and aww you must have some knowledge. You like quiz shows then? I think Pointless is cool.

I really hate it. It sounds like Tove Lo is singing on Smule. Desire was better as the original version.
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm sure you're not and aww you must have some knowledge. You like quiz shows then? I think Pointless is cool.

I really hate it. It sounds like Tove Lo is singing on Smule. Desire was better as the original version.

I AGREEE :nooo: It was such a tune, and now it has kind of been ruined for me:frown:
Original post by jenigma
You'd be good on QuizUp

Funny enough I did have quizup, and for a certain time I was #1 in the UK and 4th in the world for quizzes on Scrubs :colondollar:

I hope I do haha! I like some, The Chase is good and WWTBAM,even though I think it's finished. I'm quite good at catchphrase too :u:
Funny enough I did have quizup, and for a certain time I was #1 in the UK and 4th in the world for quizzes on Scrubs :colondollar:

Scrubs! :heart:

I'm trying to get to the top for Grey's but there are people at like Level 239 playing me and I'm starting to feel dejected :cry2: :lol:
x

Did you post a pic ? I wanna see what you look like :ahee:
One on the right is me.

one on the right.jpg
I AGREEE :nooo: It was such a tune, and now it has kind of been ruined for me:frown:

I know right, like seriously she's ruined the song and now people won't like Years & Years as much, especially new fans. It didn't even chart in the UK, that's really angered me.

I hope I do haha! I like some, The Chase is good and WWTBAM,even though I think it's finished. I'm quite good at catchphrase too :u:

Catchphrase sounds cool but it's before my time lol.
Original post by jenigma

I'm trying to get to the top for Grey's but there are people at like Level 239 playing me and I'm starting to feel dejected :cry2: :lol:

I love it so much! except season 9, that was ****. Yeah I know, when I started seeing how much time people invested I stopped, it was getting to the point where if I didn't play for a few hours, people would overtake me by like 70+ games, it's just not worth it!
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

I did, you missed it. :tongue:
Original post by jenigma

You'd have to beat me first. Just saying.

I like the original of the song more, but this version is catching on. How about you?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

I agree. @Rhythmical You completely dodged my request :colonhash:

Latest