The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by the bear
i rest my case

and what case was that? :colonhash:

:lol:
Reply 122

Okay ngl that was hilarious 😂😂😂😂

But if only I had those legs 😍😍
Original post by Anonymous
lol I don't actually know what sad in the other sense is (?)
igy, I've been a member for 5 months so idk if that's a lot.

The pathetic sense. :tongue: (e.g. 'oh, that's just saaaaad')

5 months should be plenty, but depends on how active you are in the right forums, I suppose. :lol:

Original post by ZuluK
Classy Lady 😂 And you're shy? Loool I don't believe that... You need to learn how to stare at women without being caught :wink: maybe one day you'll learn how haha

'Tis the truth, Madam K. :dontknow: And no, I don't think I do need to learn that. :tongue:

Exactly, Hydeman, admit your problem! You're addicted to me and my crudeness :wink: then you'll learn to get over me Haha

Don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Lol... Good! You need to sleep 😂 Imma sleep now too. Got work at 8 :colonhash:

Your eyes must be so puffy and red by now. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 124
Original post by Hydeman
The pathetic sense. :tongue: (e.g. 'oh, that's just saaaaad':wink:

'Tis the truth, Madam K. :dontknow: And no, I don't think I do need to learn that. :tongue:

Don't flatter yourself. :rolleyes:

Your eyes must be so puffy and red by now. :h:

I think you do... Don't worry, with age comes experience and lewdness :h:

I speak the truth, and nothing but the truth Senor Hydeman :wink:

Haha haven't slept :colonhash: but I'm lucky enough that I don't get bags or red eyed unless I'm high or I've been crying so I'm all good. Thanks for your concern :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
I think you do... Don't worry, with age comes experience and lewdness :h:

Don't talk down to me. :tongue:

I speak the truth, and nothing but the truth Senor Hydeman :wink:

Is that what you tell your poor husband when he doubts that you don't spend all your time flirting with other men? :toofunny:

Haha haven't slept :colonhash: but I'm lucky enough that I don't get bags or red eyed unless I'm high or I've been crying so I'm all good. Thanks for your concern :colonhash:

You're welcome. :h:
Reply 126
Original post by Hydeman
Don't talk down to me. :tongue:

Is that what you tell your poor husband when he doubts that you don't spend all your time flirting with other men? :toofunny:

You're welcome. :h:

Loool do you not like that Mr Hydeman?

Who said I'm flirting? This is merely a conversation :colone: not my fault if you take things out of context

:colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
Loool do you not like that Mr Hydeman?

Not in this context. :lol: I prefer dominance in matters sexual and submission in private, domestic life. Of course, that's in the context of a relationship, so it's pretty pointless to mention that. :colondollar:

Who said I'm flirting? This is merely a conversation :colone: not my fault if you take things out of context

The context makes it even worse, though. :toofunny:

:h:
Reply 128
Original post by Hydeman
Not in this context. :lol: I prefer dominance in matters sexual and submission in private, domestic life. Of course, that's in the context of a relationship, so it's pretty pointless to mention that. :colondollar:

The context makes it even worse, though. :toofunny:

:h:

What would EternalFlames think is she saw you contemplating being dominant and submissive with me? :colone: Do you want to commit to me, Mr Hydeman?

Lol nope. It's not my fault how you take it... I say things innocently, you just read too much into it. :h: I'm not dirty.

Original post by ZuluK
What would EternalFlames think is she saw you contemplating being dominant and submissive with me? :colone:

I'm not, though. :s-smilie:

Do you want to commit to me, Mr Hydeman?

You're seriously asking this when I've told you that the most I can commit to is a 10-minute juice date? :lol:

Lol nope. It's not my fault how you take it... I say things innocently, you just read too much into it. :h: I'm not dirty.

You've said precisely the opposite in previous pages. :tongue:

:h: :banana:
Reply 130
Original post by Hydeman
I'm not, though. :s-smilie:

You're seriously asking this when I've told you that the most I can commit to is a 10-minute juice date? :lol:

You've said precisely the opposite in previous pages. :tongue:

:h: :banana:

You are though :h:

Haha yet you can have convos lasting days... 10 mins juice date... Trust me... You can last longer :smile: and the juice is sweeter :wink:

Have I? Prove it :colone:

:colonhash::colonhash:
I think the crushes I have ever had were all 'inappropriate' :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
You are though :h:

No, I'm not. :tongue:

Haha yet you can have convos lasting days... 10 mins juice date... Trust me... You can last longer :smile: and the juice is sweeter :wink:

Over the Internet is not the same as real life. Believe me. :sigh:

Also, quit the innuendo, or EternalFlames will think I'm cheating on her. :colonhash:

Have I? Prove it :colone:

Okay:

Original post by ZuluK
:colondollar: I don't have an innocent mind haha

:tongue:
Reply 133
Original post by Hydeman
No, I'm not. :tongue:

Over the Internet is not the same as real life. Believe me. :sigh:

Also, quit the innuendo, or EternalFlames will think I'm cheating on her. :colonhash:

Okay:

:tongue:

Yes you are :u:

The Internet is the first step... Next step phonecalls :colone:

But why? It's all innocent? Right Mr Hydeman... Right? :h:

You can also change quotes to incriminate me. I didn't say that. :u:
Have a pretty big crush on one of our cover teachers who is 19 (he's retaking one of his A Levels so he is in school for his own lessons and then covers lessons when he has frees so he can get some money). Pretty sure he fancies me a bit too but it's just good jokes, I would never actually go for him.
Original post by ZuluK
Yes you are :u:

No I'm not, infinity. :tongue:

The Internet is the first step... Next step phonecalls :colone:

LOL, good luck. I have good Internet friends with whom I've never had a phone call. I was dead serious about the shyness thing. :tongue:

But why? It's all innocent? Right Mr Hydeman... Right? :h:

No, you're a very naughty girl. :h:

You can also change quotes to incriminate me. I didn't say that. :u:

Anybody reading can simply click on the bit that reads 'original post' in the quote and go see the quote themselves. :tongue:
My gp, dentist, spinal surgeon and consultant. Think there is a theme.
Reply 137
Original post by Hydeman
No I'm not, infinity. :tongue:

LOL, good luck. I have good Internet friends with whom I've never had a phone call. I was dead serious about the shyness thing. :tongue:

No, you're a very naughty girl. :h:

Anybody reading can simply click on the bit that reads 'original post' in the quote and go see the quote themselves. :tongue:

Yes you are (plus one to whatever you say) :biggrin:

Omg why? Really? Phone calls is not the same as actually like face to face conversations :redface:

No I'm not :h: you're just easily tempted

Yeah but no one will... So I'm going to deny it :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Yes you are (plus one to whatever you say) :biggrin:

Maths is clearly not your strong point. There's no such thing as infinity plus one. :tongue:

Omg why? Really? Phone calls is not the same as actually like face to face conversations :redface:

I know, but still. :emo:

No I'm not :h: you're just easily tempted

Nope, pretty sure you're exactly how Ethel described you on her blog. :wink:

Yeah but no one will... So I'm going to deny it :h:

Yeah, whatever. We've established that you've said two different things regarding that, so I win.
I once had a crush on one of the customers in the coffee shop I worked at. He was easily 35-40ish years older than me, and all my colleagues thought I had lost the plot. I ended up actually asking him out, and we agreed to make plans, but it somehow didn't end up happening. Thinking about it now, I guess that was probably just as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending