The Student Room Group

First year vs. Final year

First year: Bags under eyes, coffee addiction and no sleep in the past 24 hours because you've been out partying 24/7 :coffee:

Final year: Bags under eyes, coffee addiction and no sleep in the past 24 hours...because you've been cramming in the library 24/7 :coffee:

You turn :cookie:
Reply 2
First year:

Spoiler

Final year:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
First year:

Spoiler

Final year:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I expect you to come back and fill this in now you've reserved the space
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I expect you to come back and fill this in now you've reserved the space

But this thread will be closed in 3 years time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
But this thread will be closed in 3 years time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We shall keep it open just for you
Reply 6
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
We shall keep it open just for you

Aww puddles.

Okay. I'll add note to my calendar.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First year:

Final year:
Looks like this thread is going to be awesome in 2020 :lol:
Hey. Just wanted to give an update. You know, it's insane it's been 3 years already. I recently got a notification so I had to do it :biggrin:. There is a lot of talk about but let's keep it short.

First year started great. Good grades, parties, drinking, avoiding dodgy places. The whole thing got me excited; just working hard towards your degree. Even if it does not count towards your final grade, you don't want to mess up your first year. End of first year; this is when summer break was about to start. I decided to travel abroad, just do something different. Met a lot of fantastic people and it just became a hobby. Would recommend to students, provided you have the budget to do so.

Let's move to final year. What is different? Way more research, but I thought it couldn't be that bad so I got myself a job. Now it feels like the work is just piling up. You might want to stop your habits from first year if you haven't already; drinking/partying unless you are still into this stuff.

All in all, it's been great you know. I would really recommend to students to get active throughout their academic year. There is just so many things to do

Anyway, Love you all amazing people, take care :parrot::parrot:
Original post by 1682795
First year:

Spoiler

Final year:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Jeck Sperrow
Hey. Just wanted to give an update. You know, it's insane it's been 3 years already. I recently got a notification so I had to do it :biggrin:. There is a lot of talk about but let's keep it short.

First year started great. Good grades, parties, drinking, avoiding dodgy places. The whole thing got me excited; just working hard towards your degree. Even if it does not count towards your final grade, you don't want to mess up your first year. End of first year; this is when summer break was about to start. I decided to travel abroad, just do something different. Met a lot of fantastic people and it just became a hobby. Would recommend to students, provided you have the budget to do so.

Let's move to final year. What is different? Way more research, but I thought it couldn't be that bad so I got myself a job. Now it feels like the work is just piling up. You might want to stop your habits from first year if you haven't already; drinking/partying unless you are still into this stuff.

All in all, it's been great you know. I would really recommend to students to get active throughout their academic year. There is just so many things to do

Anyway, Love you all amazing people, take care :parrot::parrot:

Are you the same person?!?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending