I like it though :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
I like it though :smile:

Fair enough :h:
Ooh this one is better than Lost:yep: Great song :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hiiii Sorry I had to make the tea :tongue:

Original post by Matrix123
Hmmm deciding to get technical here, eh? :tongue: They could look similar and have similat personalities... :innocent:

Yup, ahhh that sounds...relatively complex :tongue:

Haha yes :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, :yep: :tongue: Hahaha hmmmm I need to do some soul searching for a Simon..... put it in the news papers?! :wink:

Haha yeah it is, you find tqo equations in dy/dx (connected rates of change) and then integrate them both :tongue:

:hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Damnit woman! Invite me to Paris already! ;___;

I was in the Alps in January. Gonna show you them beautiful mountains and make you jelly too ;_;

Hahagha I usually nap for 15-20 minutes. But sometimes, when I'm really really exhausted, it can be up to 3 hours :rofl: I feel even worse than before when that happens.

24h sleep would be nice indeed *.*

Ahhh that's a good power nap!! Haha I know what you mean :rofl:

Ikr, I have never stayed in bed past 9 AM as I just get so bored :lol:
Original post by SassKing13
You can't say that, I never thought I'd end up meeting my (now ex) girlfriend :tongue: These things are unexpected :tongue: (not that I exactly have a lot of experience but yeah :tongue:). I think there is someone out there for everyone :smile:

Haha I know what you mean :tongue: To be honest, I do prefer being by myself in that respect. I tried to get on with my boyfriend but didn't really like him in the end and just told him I wantd to be on my own... which he took very badly. I agree with what you say :smile: I think (especially at school) I know everyone too well.... it would never work :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Hiiii Sorry I had to make the tea :tongue:

Yep, :yep: :tongue: Hahaha hmmmm I need to do some soul searching for a Simon..... put it in the news papers?! :wink:

Haha yeah it is, you find tqo equations in dy/dx (connected rates of change) and then integrate them both :tongue:

:hugs:

Ahhh that's a good power nap!! Haha I know what you mean :rofl:

Ikr, I have never stayed in bed past 9 AM as I just get so bored :lol:

No worries!
Yes...haha:
Amellia, Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion, is in search of a loyal Simon who is loving and has a good sense if humour :rofl:

Ohhh pffffffft that's nothing, nothing I say! :smug: (what does it even mean!?:eek: :tongue:)
Do you know what Matrix has in store for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello!
No worries!
Yes...haha:
Amellia, Commander Aryad Hades of the 501st Legion, is in search of a loyal Simon who is loving and has a good sense if humour :rofl:

Ohhh pffffffft that's nothing, nothing I say! :smug: (what does it even mean!?:eek: :tongue:)
Do you know what Matrix has in store for you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha thank you!! :smile:

Yes, in search of a Simon.... :rofl: Jesus Christ I sound so sad :tongue: Have to have plenty in common, not mind weirdness and not be overly romantic (just eww) :lol: he must dress like an 80s star and wear a headband :rofl:

Hahaha :tongue: Have you looked at integration and differentiation yet? its like that but more 'applied maths' rather than pure maths :smile:

Oooh.... I have no idea!!
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hello!

Hello Rhythm! How are you? :smile:
Hello!

Hi ! What's up ?
I command you to be jelly. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am .. *________* :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

I like snow :love:
Hello Rhythm! How are you? :smile:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hi ! What's up ?

Good! And you?
Good! And you?

Fine thanks :3 what you up to ?
Good! And you?

Good to hear! I'm okay thank you :smile: Just watched the first ever episode of The X-Files (again) and laughed at how young Mulder and Scully were in them :rofl: what have you been up to?
Good! And you?

Just yesterday we were talking about Rule 34 and today I see this post on 9gag..

http://9gag.com/gag/a8MVBOY?ref=android

Coincidence? I think not!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi ! What's up ?

I am .. *________* :ahee: :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

I like snow :love:

Haha so do I *.* But do you like Jon Snow as well? :sexface:
Haha so do I *.* But do you like Jon Snow as well? :sexface:

I don't watch GOT :innocent:
I don't watch GOT :innocent:

Farewell, my friend. It was nice knowing you...

Spoiler

Farewell, my friend. It was nice knowing you...

Spoiler

I knew you were gonna make such a joke :mmm:

Spoiler

:nyan:
Haha thank you!! :smile:

Yes, in search of a Simon.... :rofl: Jesus Christ I sound so sad :tongue: Have to have plenty in common, not mind weirdness and not be overly romantic (just eww) :lol: he must dress like an 80s star and wear a headband :rofl:

Hahaha :tongue: Have you looked at integration and differentiation yet? its like that but more 'applied maths' rather than pure maths :smile:

Oooh.... I have no idea!!

Hahaha OK we shall have to search for this person...

Urmmm we've looked a bit at differentiation but not really. Ohhh I prefer pure :tongue:

Hahaha.....why don't you guess? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha OK we shall have to search for this person...

Urmmm we've looked a bit at differentiation but not really. Ohhh I prefer pure :tongue:

Hahaha.....why don't you guess? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep! :tongue: So embarrassing.... I was trying to change the wiring in my speakers and the wire flicked backwards so I started singing 'The Reflex (flex, flex, flex)' and my parents were stood outside the door like 'what are you doing' :rofl: Woops..... (ahh love that song :tongue: )

Ahh right I see, found it really hard at GCSE ( are you doing the FSMQ Add maths?) And same, I find it easier in some ways, though I think trig is my favourite :tongue:

Is it...

THE JUMPHUG? :jumphug:

Latest