The Student Room Group

Will he end it?

Been speaking to a boy for a couple of weeks properly, we've been on two dates, and seen him more than that also in different situations (out or at social gatherings).

We haven't had a exclusive chat, but it's obvious where we both want it to go, in a relationship direction as we've mentioned it before and stuff.

He's said he's dating me, anyway, last night i went out and got with another boy, no one saw as it was back at my friends…

i feel awful…i just don't want him to find out and if he does then end it with me...
Original post by lousmithy
Been speaking to a boy for a couple of weeks properly, we've been on two dates, and seen him more than that also in different situations (out or at social gatherings).

We haven't had a exclusive chat, but it's obvious where we both want it to go, in a relationship direction as we've mentioned it before and stuff.

He's said he's dating me, anyway, last night i went out and got with another boy, no one saw as it was back at my friends…

i feel awful…i just don't want him to find out and if he does then end it with me...

He'll inevitably find out at some point and it would be better for both of you for him to hear it from you in the early stages of the relationship. You'll juat feel more guilty as time goes on
Reply 2
What the eye doesn't see, the heart doesn't grieve over. Repent and sin no more. My advice.
i am sorry but you should have thought about this before you went out with the other boy. what you did was wrong and it wouldn't be surprising if he ends it, there is a chance he doesnt though, idk try to explain yourself if he ever finds out and tell him that it was a mistake that you truly regret. He might be understanding specially if he likes you a lot.
Well if you want to become exclusive with him then going out with another guy isnt the best way to go about it tbh.
If he finds out hes probably gonna think youve gone off him and like the other guy more.
A couple of weeks is also a really short time and youve only been on two dates. I would maybe wait a little while before making any decisions that youll regret in the future. Maybe get to know him a little better first before you become exclusive with him.
If he does end it with you over this then he clearly doesnt trust youll not cheat on him. If he does find out, explain to him that you made a mistake (although youre not actually in a relationship so you can do what you want at the moment) and that youll be with him and no one else.
Hope i helped you!
For **** sake... Why do people cheat! Do you know what it does to the person who's been cheated on?

Obviously not or you wouldn't do it... it destroys someones self confidence and they can take that to their next relationship too... He is better off without you!

Sorry everyone else for the rant but I've been cheated on recently (after a very long relationship) and it pisses me off

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending