The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2500
Original post by KINGYusuf
LOOOOOOOOL all this time I've been calling you bro

I know. :lol: I thought it was just bc you called everyone "bro". :colondollar:
Covering some more mechanics and I'm either going to do a past paper or some questions on specific topics.
Original post by iMacJack

Ahh ok I've covered that ☺️ you made me panic a bit there lol x
Original post by KINGYusuf
LOOOOOOOOL all this time I've been calling you bro

Tbh it was obvious she was a girl :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done all psychology G543 summary sheets! I thought I'll never see the end of the 54ish studies (I'll probably amend some of them after I get taught the rest):bubbles: I need to make a few notes for G544 though... :frown:
You know what, I'll take a break from words and do a C4 paper :tongue:
@Anon_98
Thank-you! I'll VM her now!
Also I read that thing about how to leave TSR and that is painfully accurate for me anyway...
Reply 2507
Original post by homeland.lsw
@Anon_98
Thank-you! I'll VM her now!
Also I read that thing about how to leave TSR and that is painfully accurate for me anyway...

You're welcome! - sounds good.

:smile:
Original post by goal101
Tbh it was obvious she was a girl :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah, all them emojis:aetsch::aetsch::banana::banana::banana::bl::bl::bl:
Reply 2509
:work: 7:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Sorry this is late, I got carried away. (': I'll be doing a C3 paper in this block.
Original post by Anon_98
Sorry this is late, I got carried away. (': I'll be doing a C3 paper in this block.

Good luck! :hugs:
Reply 2511
Original post by Zacken
Good luck! :hugs:

:hugs: <3
Original post by Anon_98
:hugs: <3

How'd it go? :biggrin:
Guys I'm doing bio Chem and maths a levels I know the content but have done no revision of past papers and want to get all a do I have time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
Guys I'm doing bio Chem and maths a levels I know the content but have done no revision of past papers and want to get all a do I have time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes. Past papers should be a breeze if you know all the content well enough.
Don't worry I've only done like 1 maths paper so far :smile:
Reply 2515
Original post by Zacken
How'd it go? :biggrin:

I've only just finished it..probably need to work on my time management. >.< I found it pretty hard tbh- 67/75 + I had the formulas in front of me. :redface:.
Reply 2516
:work: 9:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Biology unit 1 paper.
I did too many mistakes in the C4 paper I just did :frown: But I guess that comes with a tired mind. I'll make a few bio flashcards on excretion now before bedtime (yay...) :yawn:
Reply 2518
I was supposed to do the Bio paper but I realised I lost my phone, well not lost, most likely misplaced and I still can't find it and I've spent agesss looking for it. I don't particularly need it or anything, it's just the fact that it's missing that's irritating me and after all that I'm too tired to do any work so goodnighttt. <3 My room's such a mess atm too. Blah. I think I'll try and sort it out before doing any form of work tomorrow. >.>
Original post by Anon_98
I was supposed to do the Bio paper but I realised I lost my phone, well not lost, most likely misplaced and I still can't find it and I've spent agesss looking for it. I don't particularly need it or anything, it's just the fact that it's missing that's irritating me and after all that I'm too tired to do any work so goodnighttt. <3 My room's such a mess atm too. Blah. I think I'll try and sort it out before doing any form of work tomorrow. >.>

Tell someone to call your number

Latest

Trending

Trending