The Student Room Group

So what really is reddit?

Am I right in thinking its one big site with dedicated subforums? Thing is in google I typed in a random word I created and typed reddit along with it and hit enter and there was a whole"sub forum" dedicated to it??? The word was "asstastic"btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Type in Reddit gone wild
Reply 2
yes pretty much jus 1 big site with a tonne of subforums with their own topics.

you can pretty much find a subforum for anything,
Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 23.17.08.png
Yes. A huge site that is filled with thousands of sub communities/forums. can find anything there, from the good to the very ugly.
Reddit has some creepy sub reddits though...:eek:
Reply 6
I only use it when I want to discuss particular tv shows in depth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by homeland.lsw

So does this site!
Original post by Mactotaur
So does this site!

This site has creepy users, but the sub forums are normal...
This site has creepy users, but the sub forums are normal...

The sub forums, yes, some of the threads not so much.
Reply 10
Watch people die Reddit has to be one of my favorites....
Reply 11
I am put off reddit by references I have read in here and other forums to some downright dodgy and disturbing subforum content. Nah! I'll leave that one alone.
Reddit is great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CCC75
I am put off reddit by references I have read in here and other forums to some downright dodgy and disturbing subforum content. Nah! I'll leave that one alone.

You know...I could start a sub reddit

All

about

you

The worst one I've found is the psuedo-paedophilia one. Can't remember the name. It's full of pictures of adults who are into dressing up like babies wearing nappies and **** like that. :eek: I also found subs on things like necrophilia, but none of that compares to the pseduo-paedophilia sub.
You know...I could start a sub reddit

All

about

you

u crepe
Reddit is honestly the best website in the world. I made it my homepage a few years ago I haven't looked back since.

Here's a good explanation of reddit by the best youtuber in the world.

[video="youtube;tlI022aUWQQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI022aUWQQ[/video]
Original post by Vixen47
The worst one I've found is the psuedo-paedophilia one. Can't remember the name. It's full of pictures of adults who are into dressing up like babies wearing nappies and **** like that. :eek: I also found subs on things like necrophilia, but none of that compares to the pseduo-paedophilia sub.

I love that you love Bobs Burgers
Original post by Vixen47

I'm sure I watched a doc. before about adults who dress up as babies; it is a pretty...weird thing....each to their own....i guess.
Reply 19
Original post by Inexorably
u crepe

This comment made me feel like eating a crepe (+_+)

Quick Reply

Latest