The Student Room Group

Any Desi people who disagree with the Indian-Pak partition ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
@Ethereal World more nationalism. I really am just making it abundantly clear at this point how sinister it actually is.

Yeah, but it was much worse after the partition I'm afraid. Pakistan was like the British Empire's final "**** you" to India.

Lol Zarga tbh it was something I didn't really consider before but I bet now I will start seeing it. Tbh there's actually a lot on TSR isn't there ?

Also props for tagging the correct ethereal world.
Reply 21
Original post by BrokenLife
YOU are my gurl!:u:

But damn gurrl, that 'Aye watan Pak watan' and them green flags gave me goosebumps!:love:

'Jaa-fiza mera shukhayar hai tou shiri hai sukhan'

Pakistan Zindabaad, Pakistan Paa-indabaad!:h:
im a boy
@Ethereal World more nationalism. I really am just making it abundantly clear at this point how sinister it actually is.

Yeah, but it was much worse after the partition I'm afraid. Pakistan was like the British Empire's final "**** you" to India.

Pakistan is love, Zarga. :u:K COOL THANKS BYE:colonhash:

But I love India too:h:

But no more than Pakistan:colonhash:

:tongue:

:colonhash:
Original post by dna122
im a boy

Loool oops! Gone wrong but yeah you're my country man!:h:
Original post by Ethereal World
Lol Zarga tbh it was something I didn't really consider before but I bet now I will start seeing it. Tbh there's actually a lot on TSR isn't there ?

Also props for tagging the correct ethereal world.

are you woke now? :lol:
Original post by Eternalflames
Yeah I know it was a lot worse after the partition. But OP said there was no bloodshed before partition, when there clearly was. If they were all living happily together, then Pakistan and Bangladesh would have never been made.

Yeah that's def true, but it wasn't a big enough problem to have warranted tearing India apart. The central government should've been sorting out the problems, but couldn't due to interference from the British Empire.
Britain did a lot of good things for India, but totally screwed it in other ways.
are you woke now? :lol:

Yeah that's def true, but it wasn't a big enough problem to have warranted tearing India apart. The central government should've been sorting out the problems, but couldn't due to interference from the British Empire.
Britain did a lot of good things for India, but totally screwed it in other ways.

What does are you woke mean ?

Also you're so intelligent; sometimes I forget.
Pakistan is love, Zarga. :u:K COOL THANKS BYE:colonhash:

But I love India too:h:

But no more than Pakistan:colonhash:

:tongue:

:colonhash:

DW, I'm not hating on Pakistan :tongue:

We were discussing nationalism earlier and I was just using this particular post as an example for a point, as opposed to making a statement about the country itself.
I'd truly love to see peace between Pakistan and India. They could achieve a lot as allies, but both have a lot of internal problems that need fixing before they can cooperate imo.
(edited 8 years ago)
What does are you woke mean ?

stay woke, like them tin foil hat nutters :rofl:

"Wake up sheeple" "Anti racist is the codeword for anti white"

i'm more then just dank memes and mad bantz tbh

I don't know too much about the history, let's get Encyclopaedia @nucdev to help :tongue:

But what about Jinnah and the Muslim league, they wanted a separate Pakistan. Even if India became independent with all of modern-day Pakistan, they would have eventually split in my opinion with a lot of bloodshed all the same.

And yeah I do agree with that, so many good things but they didn't help in other areas.
Derailing this thread with the National Anthems now :lol:

India - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6BXV9Gvjc

Pakistan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-JtVTTMU2A

Bangladesh - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o

Spoiler

DW, I'm not hating on Pakistan :tongue:

We were discussing nationalism earlier and I was just using this particular post as an example for a point, as opposed to making a statement about the country itself.
I'd truly love to see peace between Pakistan and India. They could achieve a lot as allies, but both have a lot of internal problems that need fixing before they can cooperate imo.

Haha you better not:colonhash:

Haha I know, I know, I was joking too. You know the usual Indo-Pak rivalry. I would also love to see Pakistan and India being good friends like me and @Eternalflames. And ehm ehm...me and @Indeterminate :flutter:
i'm more then just dank memes and mad bantz tbh

You have mad bantz? :erm:

Haha I know, I know, I was joking too. You know the usual Indo-Pak rivalry. I would also love to see Pakistan and India being good friends like me and @Eternalflames. And ehm ehm...me and @Indeterminate :flutter:

Is Indeterlife an indo-pak relationship ?

Spoiler

One day InshaAllah :h:
Original post by Deliciously
We would not have this hate if this partition would not have occurred in the first place

rubbish
You have Myanmar as part of your "pan-Indian" state on your avatar but not Sri Lanka/Nepal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Derailing this thread with the National Anthems now :lol:

India - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx6BXV9Gvjc

Pakistan - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-JtVTTMU2A

Bangladesh - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVjbVPFeo2o

Spoiler

Omg I haven't ever heard of Bangladesh patriotic song! :biggrin:

Aww that's so cute of him! Bless him! :biggrin:
Omg I haven't ever heard of Bangladesh patriotic song! :biggrin:

Aww that's so cute of him! Bless him! :biggrin:

Haha, we appreciate all South Asian cultures. But my mum and dad like Pakistani things a bit more :tongue:
Is Indeterlife an indo-pak relationship ?

Spoiler

hahah it sure is but much better than the actual Indo-Pak relationship. Indeterminate is Indian and I'm Pakistani:h:

Haha love them *fight* *flutters* :biggrin:
Haha, we appreciate all South Asian cultures. But my mum and dad like Pakistani things a bit more :tongue:

Haha aww we all should appreciate all South Asian cultures..we actually have more in common than differences. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest