The Student Room Group

How much do you drink?

Age 17

How much do i drink? Nothing, I abstain from drinking alcohol.

How about you?

Scroll to see replies

Enough to enjoy the company of others.
Reply 2
I haven't drank since New Year.

I can't afford to and tbh alcohol isn't that great.
Reply 3
Original post by truemiscer
Age 17

How about you?

Only during new years eve

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing these days
Maybe 2-3 cans or bottles a week or 1-2 glasses of wine. Usually i don't drink anything. I'm not a big drinker and never been a clubber. I do enjoy gigs though and most times my drink is served with food.
There's nothing worse i could imagine than a night out in Newcastle with a load of 'lads' and 'lasses' getting absolutely ********d and ending up outside some greasy takeaway. I'm not a fan of British drinking culture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
A few beers at the weekend and out to the pub once a month
Original post by truemiscer
Age 17

How about you?

i drink 2 litres of milk a day
Reply 8
Original post by thefatone
i drink 2 litres of milk a day

My limit is 1l.

Tell me your secret.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
My limit is 1l.

Tell me your secret.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i keep a large glass beside me while doing work and i drink while working then i just get the rest of the bottle and drink from that for the rest of the day, if i don't finish it then i drink it for dinner
i keep a large glass beside me while doing work and i drink while working then i just get the rest of the bottle and drink from that for the rest of the day, if i don't finish it then i drink it for dinner

I'll try it later on. (tomorrow that is)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll try it later on. (tomorrow that is)

Posted from TSR Mobile

seriously? i don't recommend, i used to do that but i'm trying to cut down on most things since i sit in front of this computer all day just talking on tsr and doing papers. xD
21 2nd year Undergrad:
In my first year of uni I would usually have about 1-3 drinks (pints or shorts) every Saturday. This year it's more like 2-3 on a night out about once a month (depending on birthdays etc). I'd probably be drinking like I was in 1st year but 2nd year has meant moving a lot further away from £1 drinks night at the student union and pints at the local are about 5 times that....

I drink more (though not a particularly large amount) when I go back to my parents home (like 1-2 glasses of wine or a pint of beer every other day for a week-ish) because we're usually going out for meals or the pub more for the holidays.

That said, I've never been a big drinker on a consistent basis.
Red wine with meals sometimes.
Odd beer if I am out, which is not often these days
Only at parties like once every 2 months, then I'll get drunk off vodka lemonade but I haven't been to one since nye so my liver must LOVE me
seriously? i don't recommend, i used to do that but i'm trying to cut down on most things since i sit in front of this computer all day just talking on tsr and doing papers. xD

Oh, it will be impossible for me then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've cut down considerably since last year, thankfully. When I do drink though, I literally range anywhere from a couple of pints up to a litre of vodka.
Oh, it will be impossible for me then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh :/
I drink pussy juice every day
oh :/

The reason is:

I am not on computer.
I am not sitting around all day.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile