The Student Room Group

Beards on guys is like makeup for girls

Scroll to see replies

Beards are life..beards are perfection, beards are everything. I need a beard, you need a beard, we all need a beard. Beards, beards, beards..:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I only keep a beard so I don't look like an 18 year old. Also would appreciate a pic of this Adam dude.
Yeh I agree with this, I look awful without a beard.

However with a beard I looking like a solid 12/10 sexy dragon
Also a beard nicely hides a double chin
Original post by Virgili
Well you have to style it as well unless you just let it go completely scruffy. I do agree some people look way, way better with beards, but I don't really see how it is an illusion, it's just complimenting already existing features.

It's like putting him in prison clothes rather than a suit. Is that deception because he looks ugly?

That's the thing; almost all will look better with some stubble or facial hair. It's just a shame that some can't grow one!
Reply 24
Original post by TheFarmerLad
That's the thing; almost all will look better with some stubble or facial hair. It's just a shame that some can't grow one!

Who can't grow a stubble lmao

I'd question my man credentials
Reply 25

The snapchat beard filter keeps my hopes up.
Original post by xobeauty
Hats and beards are guys " makeup". Literally can make or break you.

Wouldn't say hats are.. especially those 'chav caps', can't stand those things..

mRbEs0Nsmf6pmlWMZzEtVIA.jpg
Though unlike makeup, the ability to grow a beard is purely down to genetics

dont mind her

shes trying her best
Original post by Virgili
Who can't grow a stubble lmao

I'd question my man credentials

Haha almost all can grow some sort of facial hair, but some can't grow as much as they'd like. Genetics are a bitch :wink:
I think if you meet someone with a hat on that you think is attractive, you should always ask them to take the hat off before you get any ideas, because you'll find sometimes that it is only the hat that makes a guy's face look attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I knew hats was one but not beards I'm not a fan of them. I always assumed guys would look better without it.

I personally don't think hats change much...every guy looks better with some facial hair...whether it's a beard or a little stubble..
I just googled him he doesn't look that bad clean shaven does he?
Makeup is applied. It is fake. Beards are natural
I don't really think men should wear hats. Especially snapbacks and five panels. Or a fedora..
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Makeup is applied. It is fake. Beards are natural

Yeah I agree, surely if you have a beard that makes you look nice it's just the same as someone who has nice eyes which makes them look nice, all part of your genetic make-up.
Original post by hezzlington
I don't really think men should wear hats. Especially snapbacks and five panels. Or a fedora..

I like snapbacks
I like snapbacks

I just think men should dress and groom like men, not like boys.
Original post by Its_ptho
I think if you meet someone with a hat on that you think is attractive, you should always ask them to take the hat off before you get any ideas, because you'll find sometimes that it is only the hat that makes a guy's face look attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right!? I seen this guy with a hat on first, pretty decent..

Here he is with hat
http://youtu.be/ExQPYxiI5DU

Him without a hat....oh my god that forehead
http://youtu.be/K2kY5SJhedk
Wouldn't say hats are.. especially those 'chav caps', can't stand those things..

mRbEs0Nsmf6pmlWMZzEtVIA.jpg

Peep the videos I just posted it shows a perfect example of how a hat could transform a guy.
Original post by hezzlington
I just think men should dress and groom like men, not like boys.

I like mixed with both. And what's wrong with hats on casual days?

Quick Reply

Latest