The Student Room Group

Midnight revision begins :s

Scroll to see replies

yep
Original post by Asad_2015
thanks :s I've literally got no clue in bio and have just started revising it :frown: i want an A but i doubt it'll happen tbf.

well you still got like a whole month to be fully prepared. don't doubt yourself :wink:
Reply 42
Original post by hellomynameisr
well you still got like a whole month to be fully prepared. don't doubt yourself :wink:

haha that is nothing :frown: when you don't have a clue in phyiscs too and your maths needs practice, its all pilling on top and i wanna cry haha
haha that is nothing :frown: when you don't have a clue in phyiscs too and your maths needs practice, its all pilling on top and i wanna cry haha

i can relate for physics because that is my hardest subject by faaar looool. i dont even know what im doing half the time lmao
Reply 44
Original post by hellomynameisr
i can relate for physics because that is my hardest subject by faaar looool. i dont even know what im doing half the time lmao

ahah XD i hate electricity tbf :s
Original post by Aaliyah.97
Yeah sure, I'm only 2 days new her as well I can give you advice and I've followed you back

aww thank you and its a thread I started go visit it x

The key is not to panic :smile:
I know it sounds super cliche but it's true. Just breathe and take it gradually. Find notes online then where you don't understand something, use your text book to understand the bits you find confusing. After you've done a chapter, an example in Physics go to mathsphysics tutor and get past papers based on the topic you've learnt. Going through past papers by topics seems to help a lot of my friends doing Physics and Chemistry...probably because it tells them all the possible questions that may come up for each section. If you're like me who is terrible working under pressure- go to the library. I realised when I am alone, I over think, going over all the bad that can happen with my exams. Going to the library helped a bit as I had real people around me also studying which motivated me to keep going. You can do it, just try not to cry or panic. You'll be fine x
ugh ;( whose revising? I'm so sad lol.

Do you force yourself to revise at midnight? If, so seriously don't well i mean it's your choice but get up earlier tomorrow and revise :smile:
Your brain is more fresh in the morning
Midnight revision starting soon
Reply 49
Original post by Cherry82
The key is not to panic :smile:
I know it sounds super cliche but it's true. Just breathe and take it gradually. Find notes online then where you don't understand something, use your text book to understand the bits you find confusing. After you've done a chapter, an example in Physics go to mathsphysics tutor and get past papers based on the topic you've learnt. Going through past papers by topics seems to help a lot of my friends doing Physics and Chemistry...probably because it tells them all the possible questions that may come up for each section. If you're like me who is terrible working under pressure- go to the library. I realised when I am alone, I over think, going over all the bad that can happen with my exams. Going to the library helped a bit as I had real people around me also studying which motivated me to keep going. You can do it, just try not to cry or panic. You'll be fine x

I know :frown: but the problem is, if i learn something i have to learn it in real detail :frown: and it's waste time. But if i don't then i don't understand anything, its weird and waste of time lol. I've tried to be calm and i don't know were my whole week has gone haha XD can't wait for this to be over lol.
Reply 50
Original post by nisha.sri
Do you force yourself to revise at midnight? If, so seriously don't well i mean it's your choice but get up earlier tomorrow and revise :smile:
Your brain is more fresh in the morning

In morning I'm to lazy to revise XD so the only option is to drag myself through the horror of the night :s-smilie: Some people don't care about revision lol, i don't know why i want to do well in exams -_-
Reply 51
Original post by Aaliyah.97
Midnight revision starting soon

go go :P
I know :frown: but the problem is, if i learn something i have to learn it in real detail :frown: and it's waste time. But if i don't then i don't understand anything, its weird and waste of time lol. I've tried to be calm and i don't know were my whole week has gone haha XD can't wait for this to be over lol.

do 1 bit at a time try use all your 5 senses when revising ...sounds weird but its the best way to revisce when you want to get youre fingers into the concept of things, recording and asking my self questions works best for me(: for science subjects
Also burning the midnight oil tonight, once again....

I should know better :redface:
Reply 54
Original post by malaikaxx
do 1 bit at a time try use all your 5 senses when revising ...sounds weird but its the best way to revisce when you want to get youre fingers into the concept of things, recording and asking my self questions works best for me(: for science subjects

haha thanks XD
Reply 55
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Also burning the midnight oil tonight, once again....

I should know better :redface:

Burn them oils lol XD, i did a bit of chemistry now I'm like f*** this ahah XD

Don't worry, it will be over in a few weeks. This is me too. Just remain positive and don't feed into negativity. The time you have left, use this to work your hardest.
Reply 57
Original post by Cherry82
Don't worry, it will be over in a few weeks. This is me too. Just remain positive and don't feed into negativity. The time you have left, use this to work your hardest.

In morning I'm to lazy to revise XD so the only option is to drag myself through the horror of the night :s-smilie: Some people don't care about revision lol, i don't know why i want to do well in exams -_-

Oh ok :smile: It's good that you want to do well :smile: I can revise till 11.30 pm and then i can't. I revise more in the morning
Reply 59
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh ok :smile: It's good that you want to do well :smile: I can revise till 11.30 pm and then i can't. I revise more in the morning

Nice :smile: I'm 100% not a morning person haha

Quick Reply

Latest