The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As much as I want him to, Cameron won't resign.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
As much as I want him to, Cameron won't resign.

You want Osbourne as interim PM do you
Original post by difeo
You want Osbourne as interim PM do you

Boris m8

I want the entire Tory party to disintegrate like the ashes of Margaret Thatcher.
Original post by SA-1
Gentleman, is Snapchat worth getting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

FFS....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1604
Original post by Lúcio
Damn that sucks man. I remember how stressful learning to drive was.
I was only 17 and I hated driving so much - I got stupidly lucky in the test because the route and manoeuvres were pretty much as easy as you can get.

What was the major for?

It was stupid as **** tbh. I basically left the gears in reverse as I was moving off(moved off initially then had to reverse back because the road was very tight). It would have been fine if I was not in a very, very tight spot because obviously I would have noticed it was going backwards and the guy wouldn't have to do an emergency stop :rolleyes: . Eitherway it was my fault and I got 1 minor after that, literally I just need to rebook a test driving like I did just then and I'll pass it with probably no minors.

Had the car been parked in a better spot before the start of the test I most likely would have passed the test with 1 or no minors ffs.

It is nowhere near as stressful as people make it out to be. Roundabouts are simple(stop if no indications to turn left and cars are coming) and the manoeuvres are simple...
The way jam always has an excuse for everything reminds me of Arsene Wenger :rofl:

probably hooped against Lebron and would almost get him; or went to school with Jay and was almost Jigga
Reply 1606
So I get a fine in the post for £110..

But it also said "Amount paid £0.00"

Followed by "Amount due £0.00"

Went online and checked and it said that nothing is due either.

Wdf?
Reply 1607
Original post by swirly
The way jam always has an excuse for everything reminds me of Arsene Wenger :rofl:

probably hooped against Lebron and would almost get him; or went to school with Jay and was almost Jigga

Na I only have myself to blame because it was a stupid as **** mistake. Had I not done that mistake I'd have 1 minor so clearly I can drive...
Original post by SA-1
So I get a fine in the post for £110..

But it also said "Amount paid £0.00"

Followed by "Amount due £0.00"

Went online and checked and it said that nothing is due either.

Wdf?

Should probably grab a Eurostar to France just to be safe.

Non-extradition country.

Disneyland will be mad.
Joshua vs Martin. Who wins?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
It was stupid as **** tbh. I basically left the gears in reverse as I was moving off(moved off initially then had to reverse back because the road was very tight). It would have been fine if I was not in a very, very tight spot because obviously I would have noticed it was going backwards and the guy wouldn't have to do an emergency stop :rolleyes: . Eitherway it was my fault and I got 1 minor after that, literally I just need to rebook a test driving like I did just then and I'll pass it with probably no minors.

Had the car been parked in a better spot before the start of the test I most likely would have passed the test with 1 or no minors ffs.

It is nowhere near as stressful as people make it out to be. Roundabouts are simple(stop if no indications to turn left and cars are coming) and the manoeuvres are simple...

Damn that's a tough fail to get - was it right at the start?
If you can go through a whole test with only 1 minor, that's a very good sign so no doubt you'll be fine next time.
I got 3 minors when I passed, which wasn't bad considering I hated driving.

I think it's more the pressure really - driving isn't hard but when both your older siblings passed first time, you HAVE TO do the same.
Worst for my little brother really, but he handled it so all 4 of us passed first time with the same instructor.
Original post by Lúcio

Worst for my little brother really, but he handled it so all 4 of us passed first time with the same instructor.

Strong parental bribery
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Joshua vs Martin. Who wins?

Both bums
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Both bums

Says the guy with 14, 850 posts.

Martin v Joshua will be a good fight, but Joshua just looks like an absolute beast even compared to Martin - can't predict who will win but it won't go the distance.
Snapchat is **** and I had no hesitation in deleting it recently

Nothing but terrible stories or girls obsessing over the dog filter
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Both bums

Joshua is coming up in terms of the hype around him. Bummy status is leaving
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Says the guy with 14, 850 posts.

Martin v Joshua will be a good fight, but Joshua just looks like an absolute beast even compared to Martin - can't predict who will win but it won't go the distance.

No need for shots Musester

In terms of their skill level, it's going to be a poor fight. But yeah it'll be explosive. Expect both to start cautiously though. Joshua's athleticism will be the difference I think.

Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Joshua is coming up in terms of the hype around him. Bummy status is leaving

We shall see. Even after tonight, he'll have yet to face a B-level fighter.
Snapchat is good if you know a few girls with attention seeking issues.
Reply 1618
Original post by swirly
@Rk2k14

you heard about the new Nas album? Apparently he's been doing a lot of work with Swizz, and there's a song with him, Hov and Justin Timberlake. Gunna be mad.

Heard something about The Lost Tapes 2. Supposed to be following on from no1 so expecting fire.
Reply 1619
Haye vs Briggs is gonna be jokes.
AJ will win it in the 5th round. Martin isn't really a test.

Latest