The Student Room Group

Dairy or Pig Placements 2016/2017

I am a first year student on the Veterinary Gateway programme at RVC and I am desperately in need to find a dairy or pig placement for this summer or next summer, for 2 weeks. They will need to have accommodation as I don't drive and I don't live anywhere near farms which will take vet students for longer than a week (urgh).
Anywhere in the country is okay, but it would be preferred if they are at most 3 hours from Kent just to save me some money.

If you can recommend any I would be so grateful, Thank-you :smile:
Original post by elephxntmeow
I am a first year student on the Veterinary Gateway programme at RVC and I am desperately in need to find a dairy or pig placement for this summer or next summer, for 2 weeks. They will need to have accommodation as I don't drive and I don't live anywhere near farms which will take vet students for longer than a week (urgh).
Anywhere in the country is okay, but it would be preferred if they are at most 3 hours from Kent just to save me some money.

If you can recommend any I would be so grateful, Thank-you :smile:

I have one in Lincolnshire if you don't have any other offers, they may accommodate you if you ask. Drop me a pm if you want details.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Lizziefickling
I have one in Lincolnshire if you don't have any other offers, they may accommodate you if you ask. Drop me a pm if you want details.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Lizziefickling,

Do you mind sharing the contact details of this pig placement with me? I'm a first year vet student!

Thanks xx
Original post by Olivia L
Hi Lizziefickling,

Do you mind sharing the contact details of this pig placement with me? I'm a first year vet student!

Thanks xx

Only just seen this! I'll PM you deets

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending