The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Campus and Accommodation Tours

Hi Everyone,

We will be holding campus and accommodation tours on the 23rd of April and whether you’ve already accepted us and want to check out where you will be living in a few months’ time or if you are still unsure about which offer to accept and want to see what more we have to offer this is the day for you.

The day will be an opportunity for you to visit our Halls of Residence (whilst enjoying a guided tour of Bangor on your way there) as well as taking in some talks about Student Life and Accommodation at Bangor and Student Finance. Bangor university staff will also be available for you to ask any questions that may be holding you back from making your decision.

Booking is not essential but advisable check out

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/applied/campustour.php.en :smile:

The Bangor University Official Reps (Sera and Ffion)
Original post by Bangor Uni
Hi Everyone,

We will be holding campus and accommodation tours on the 23rd of April and whether you’ve already accepted us and want to check out where you will be living in a few months’ time or if you are still unsure about which offer to accept and want to see what more we have to offer this is the day for you.

The day will be an opportunity for you to visit our Halls of Residence (whilst enjoying a guided tour of Bangor on your way there) as well as taking in some talks about Student Life and Accommodation at Bangor and Student Finance. Bangor university staff will also be available for you to ask any questions that may be holding you back from making your decision.

Booking is not essential but advisable check out

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/applied/campustour.php.en :smile:

The Bangor University Official Reps (Sera and Ffion)

Hi there,

i was wondering if the university had a list of accommodations that are taken and that are available? I could not find such a list on your main site.

Kind regards,
Francis
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Original post by Francis_Y_Morgan
Hi there,

i was wondering if the university had a list of accommodations that are taken and that are available? I could not find such a list on your main site.

Kind regards,
Francis

Towards May half term you'll be sent a link with acaccommodation, it will give you a choice of like quiet flat, all girls, etc. and depending on what boxes you tick it will give you a list of buildings that best suit your needs as well as the flats and rooms available for you to choose :smile:
Original post by Harri2648
Towards May half term you'll be sent a link with acaccommodation, it will give you a choice of like quiet flat, all girls, etc. and depending on what boxes you tick it will give you a list of buildings that best suit your needs as well as the flats and rooms available for you to choose :smile:

I see. Is this irrespective of whether or not I have been accepted onto my course? I sent my application a week back. Thanks again for the reply. By any chance, what are some good places of accommodation for Psychology students? Also, how can I get involved in volunteering and getting work alongside my studies?
Original post by Francis_Y_Morgan
I see. Is this irrespective of whether or not I have been accepted onto my course? I sent my application a week back. Thanks again for the reply. By any chance, what are some good places of accommodation for Psychology students? Also, how can I get involved in volunteering and getting work alongside my studies?

Ring them up to ask them about your application, that will speed things up for you :smile: & in the first few weeks you'll be sent emails with volunteering opportunities :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest