The Student Room Group

Primary education degree 2016

I was just wondering if anyone has applied to do a primary education degree in 2016. Ive made my firm choice at middlesex and i honestly cant wait to start!!!! Also if theres any one currently doing a primary education degree, feel free to share :smile:
Reply 1
I'm currently in my second year at Derby. Incredibly rewarding but also really exhausting!
Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by kaan2005
I'm currently in my second year at Derby. Incredibly rewarding but also really exhausting!
Good luck!

whats the workload like and how is your time table? And thank you, you to!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ddssm
I was just wondering if anyone has applied to do a primary education degree in 2016. Ive made my firm choice at middlesex and i honestly cant wait to start!!!! Also if theres any one currently doing a primary education degree, feel free to share :smile:

Hi, I've applied for the same course but my firm is Greenwich and I'm exactly the same! I can't wait to start! Will you be in accommodation or commuting? :smile:
Hi! I'm just coming to the end of my primary ed degree at Chichester :smile: if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by katerobertsonxx
Hi, I've applied for the same course but my firm is Greenwich and I'm exactly the same! I can't wait to start! Will you be in accommodation or commuting? :smile:
commuting! How about you? Im so excited to start!!
Original post by Ddssm
commuting! How about you? Im so excited to start!!

same! im excited by slightly worried about making friends etc because im commuting :frown:
Reply 7
same! im excited by slightly worried about making friends etc because im commuting :frown:

Same tbh but im sure well be fine! Primary ed seems to have alot of nice and outgoing people applying as it seemed when i went to all the interviews. Where else did you apply?
Original post by Ddssm
Same tbh but im sure well be fine! Primary ed seems to have alot of nice and outgoing people applying as it seemed when i went to all the interviews. Where else did you apply?

I applied to Greenwich, Canterbury and Chichester and had interviews/offers from all of them and firmed Greenwich and my insurance is Canterbury, you?
Katerobertson. i have my interview at Canterbury on wed - was the group presentation tough ?
Reply 10

heyy i firmed greenwich too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending