The Student Room Group
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Physiotherapy degree offers 2016

Hi! Has anyone received an offer (or rejection)yet from rgu for physio undergrad course?? Still not heard yet and panicking!!!
I'm still waiting too.... I just want to know by now 😱
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
Reply 2
Original post by Eimear_97
I'm still waiting too.... I just want to know by now 😱

Yeah, heard back Thursday evening with a conditional offer! I wouldn't worry though most places seem to hand em out at different times.. Best of luck with it!
Original post by Burphy1
Yeah, heard back Thursday evening with a conditional offer! I wouldn't worry though most places seem to hand em out at different times.. Best of luck with it!

Congratulations ☺️ Thank you ! I suppose I'd rather be waiting than to have heard back and be rejected, at least for now I can still hope haha
Reply 4
Congratulations ☺️ Thank you ! I suppose I'd rather be waiting than to have heard back and be rejected, at least for now I can still hope haha

Thanks haha! That's true im pretty sure a lot haven't heard back yet anyway 😋 Kinda nervous bout it moving a long way to go there!
Where are you from ? I feel exact same, it just seems so north but I love love love the campus
Reply 6
Where are you from ? I feel exact same, it just seems so north but I love love love the campus

Ireland so big move, you? 😋 Yeah it was as cold as I expected too haha! Yeah same here I was really impressed by the open day!
Original post by Burphy1
Ireland so big move, you? 😋 Yeah it was as cold as I expected too haha! Yeah same here I was really impressed by the open day!

Haha small world ! Me too, Limerick 🙂 I'm literally on here to escape studying for my oral and not to feel too guilty because it's 'for my future'
Reply 8
I'm so nervous to hear back, been waiting so long! I'm just moving from Dundee in Scotland so it's not too big of a move!
Original post by Nadia30
I'm so nervous to hear back, been waiting so long! I'm just moving from Dundee in Scotland so it's not too big of a move!

I feel your pain, hopefully we will hear soon ! Ya never know we might see each other there 😉
Reply 10
Haha small world ! Me too, Limerick 🙂 I'm literally on here to escape studying for my oral and not to feel too guilty because it's 'for my future'

Ah that's mad coming from Cork myself! Yeah same here haha screwed for Irish 😂 Are you applying to limerick for physio aswell or would Aberdeen be the first choice even if you get the points?
Original post by Burphy1
Ah that's mad coming from Cork myself! Yeah same here haha screwed for Irish 😂 Are you applying to limerick for physio aswell or would Aberdeen be the first choice even if you get the points?

Well I've been accepted to glasgow Caledonian and QMU so I might end up in Edinburgh if not accepted to Aberdeen but I haven't a notion ! I've applied through the CAO but it's not necessarily the points I'm worried about tbh it's more that I kinda want to go away.... So difficult to decide though ! What about you ?
Reply 12
Well I've been accepted to glasgow Caledonian and QMU so I might end up in Edinburgh if not accepted to Aberdeen but I haven't a notion ! I've applied through the CAO but it's not necessarily the points I'm worried about tbh it's more that I kinda want to go away.... So difficult to decide though ! What about you ?

Yeah I get where you're coming from i wana move away too but I wouldn't mind Limerick cause I'd still be moving away! I'm not too bothered by moving over to the UK either though ive an offer from cardiff, qmu and rgu so must decide where to firm now soon in case I don't get the points for Limerick 😋
Original post by Burphy1
Yeah I get where you're coming from i wana move away too but I wouldn't mind Limerick cause I'd still be moving away! I'm not too bothered by moving over to the UK either though ive an offer from cardiff, qmu and rgu so must decide where to firm now soon in case I don't get the points for Limerick 😋

Well done on your other offers ! Ya I feel it be kinda cool to move away completely... Best of luck on your decision anywho 🙂
Reply 14
Well done on your other offers ! Ya I feel it be kinda cool to move away completely... Best of luck on your decision anywho 🙂

Cheers 😋 Same to you!
Reply 15
I'm also still waiting so hopefully since others haven't heard either I can think positively! When did you have your interview?

How do you feel about QMU versus RGU for physio? I am coming from Canada and need some insight! I have an offer from QMU and am waiting to hear from RGU.
Original post by fletcherblue
How do you feel about QMU versus RGU for physio? I am coming from Canada and need some insight! I have an offer from QMU and am waiting to hear from RGU.

Heya best of luck for RGU ! Unfortunately i got an email last week from RGU and I wasn't accepted so I guess I'll be going QMU if I am going !
I don't know if I can give a fair opinion because I went to the open day for RGU so got to learn all about Physio there but i only went on a generic tour for QMU so i never got the chance to see the Physio facilites. However I really liked the ideas in RGU (for example you get the opportunity to teach an elderly fitness class and you get to practice on real life volunteers who act as patients, you also get to arrange your own placement in year 3 in whatever area you wish) and the facilities were amazing ! For physio I would have definitely chosen RGU if I had gotten an offer but my only worry worry would have been living in Aberdeen as it is quite north and definitely not as vibrant a city and Edinburgh.
Edinburgh is a fabulous city with so much to do so that was where I was torn !
Basically solely on physio I would say RGU although I'm sure both are brilliant courses and well regarded !
Hope that helped a bit

Quick Reply

Latest