The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8920
no
Original post by CleverSquirrel
haha what can i say, i'm psychic!!! mwuhahaha

aw good good!! :hugs:

Oh, is that so? Well, then tell me.. What's going on in my head right now? :eyeball:
Original post by K.C
no

Kimmeh ples.
Original post by Amellia123
Haha yep! :yep: :jive:

Hahaha oops not to worry, I have been awake since 1AM so :lol: I think I may need a nap later :rofl: Do you have any plans for the day?

Haha aww that's good to hear :wink: :tongue:

Ohhh fair enough :u: Not really - revision and TSR :tongue: Do you? (Apart from bap time) :rofl:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
That sudden mood swing made me laugh way too hard :rofl: The smileys make everything better :lol:

I'm good C: Will probably spend all day ironing clothes xD

What about you? C:

Thanks, I will! Ironing clothes is so much fun! :woo:

Spoiler

Yay! Oh my gosh! I love ironing clothes too! :awesome: I don't know if you'll agree or not but I like doing the washing too (in terms of pots and pans, not clothes) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh fair enough :u: Not really - revision and TSR :tongue: Do you? (Apart from bap time) :rofl:

Yay! Oh my gosh! I love ironing clothes too! :awesome: I don't know if you'll agree or not but I like doing the washing too (in terms of pots and pans, not clothes) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep :tongue: now who woke up earlier :rofl: Ahh I see, hope the revision is going well :ahee: Not really, just been working this morning, might watch The Masters later on though! :tongue:
Yep :tongue: now who woke up earlier :rofl: Ahh I see, hope the revision is going well :ahee: Not really, just been working this morning, might watch The Masters later on though! :tongue:

Haha yeah - I woke up reallyyy late today though...and yesterday day :mmm: I haven't started revision yet :rofl: Oooh I'm sure that's going to be great! (Never heard of it:no:) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah - I woke up reallyyy late today though...and yesterday day :mmm: I haven't started revision yet :rofl: Oooh I'm sure that's going to be great! (Never heard of it:no:) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww its good to have a lie in though during the holidays :smile: Aww not to worry - you have another week yet! :lol: Oh The Masters is one of the main golf tournaments, its played on this fantastic course called Augusta in Georgia, America :tongue:
Aww I hope it has been going well! :hugs: Same actually :lol: I have been at school this week, but have been working after school! :biggrin:

yeah it's been tiring!! haha
have you?! i go back on tuesday!!! :hugs:
Oh, is that so? Well, then tell me.. What's going on in my head right now? :eyeball:

you're probably thinking about 'doing to the do with the you know who' :wink:
hahaha see, im magic!! :yep:
Haha aww its good to have a lie in though during the holidays :smile: Aww not to worry - you have another week yet! :lol: Oh The Masters is one of the main golf tournaments, its played on this fantastic course called Augusta in Georgia, America :tongue:

Hahaha yeah but I haven't woken up this late since the Christmas holidays so it feels really weird :tongue: Well, I mean I haven't started revision for today :ahee: The bits I've done so far have gone quite well :h: Oooh sounds great! And there was me thinking is was some kind of fantasy series - possibly about a family called the Masters :rofl: :facepalm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey buddies, I've missed you all:h: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whaaaaaa weally? :excited: It's really hard to find someone who loves ironing clothes as much as I do. I mean.. the hawt hawt steam. ahhh.. It feels amazing!

Me too! I love doing ALL the housework, doing the dishes, the laundry, cleaning, vacuuming etc.. even taking out the trash :rofl: I'm so weird.. :lol:
Original post by alishba-rosex
hey buddies, I've missed you all:h: :jumphug:

Hi I missed you too!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whaaaaaa weally? :excited: It's really hard to find someone who loves ironing clothes as much as I do. I mean.. the hawt hawt steam. ahhh.. It feels amazing!

Me too! I love doing ALL the housework, doing the dishes, the laundry, cleaning, vacuuming etc.. even taking out the trash :rofl: I'm so weird.. :lol:

Hi I missed you too!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw,wuu2?:jumphug:
you're probably thinking about 'doing to the do with the you know who' :wink:
hahaha see, im magic!! :yep:

hahahhah xD good ol' tumblr :wink:

Well, actually, I was imagining Putin riding a unicorn in the Oval Office, sippin' Vodka, half naked.. ._.

Yes, really! :jive: It is, you're the only person I know of so far! Yes!:yes:

Woo! This just gets better and better! :excited: Oh wow! I must admit, my mum does most of the housework so I haven't been bestowed with the honour of experiencing all of these to their full glory. We have quite a bit in common from what I know so far! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alishba-rosex
Aw,wuu2?:jumphug:

Off to do a bit of cleaning. You? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah it's been tiring!! haha
have you?! i go back on tuesday!!! :hugs:

Ikr! Tell me about it!
Yeah, and awwww :hugs: The holidays went so quickly!

Hahaha yeah but I haven't woken up this late since the Christmas holidays so it feels really weird :tongue: Well, I mean I haven't started revision for today :ahee: The bits I've done so far have gone quite well :h: Oooh sounds great! And there was me thinking is was some kind of fantasy series - possibly about a family called the Masters :rofl: :facepalm::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg really? Aww haha :tongue: Ahh I see :ahee: Well I hope it is going well :smile: Ahh good!! Hahaha not quite :tongue: 'tis a major golf comp for pros all over the world - you have to be invited to play!
hahahhah xD good ol' tumblr :wink:

Well, actually, I was imagining Putin riding a unicorn in the Oval Office, sippin' Vodka, half naked.. ._.

omg you actually got my tumblr reference!! You’re actually the best!!!! Haha oh god your imagination!! Haha!!

maybe i’m not so magical then :cry2:
Yes, really! :jive: It is, you're the only person I know of so far! Yes!:yes:

Woo! This just gets better and better! :excited: Oh wow! I must admit, my mum does most of the housework so I haven't been bestowed with the honour of experiencing all of these to their full glory. We have quite a bit in common from what I know so far! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the second person I know who appreciates they joy of ironing clothes :rofl:

Hahaha I had to start doing some of the housework when I was 11, because my mum had an accident at work which has caused limited range of motion in her arms.

That made laugh out loud :rofl:

We do indeed. Wait, your name isn't Vanessa, is it? :afraid:

Latest