The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niceguy95
People keep saying this but why would anyone protest, if the person who killed the other person is in prison therefore justice served

Yet when multiple officers choke a black guy on the street to death, shoot multiple unarmed teenagers,george Zimmerman killed a boy based on word alone, we've seen many cases were the police have lied about the person shooting first only for a video to be posted showing it never happened. Why shouldn't they protest if they don't want to see their people killed innocently and no justice has been served, with the majoirity of the time the police getting paid leave.

If the police officers were in prison for murder, you really think people will be protesting?

Protesting is good, if not for it back in the 20's-70's you'd still have segregation in schools in America if people just shut their mouths and moved along

America is a big country with a lot of people, so it has treasure trove of cases to point to in order to support any narrative you want. Just because a black guy gets mobbed and killed by some evil cops that is evidence of one case of abuse, not a national conspiracy by white people to indiscriminately kill black people. Individual cases are worthless in this issue, only the stats matter.

George Zimmerman was hispanic and shot Trayvon in self defence. You can quite easily find pictures of his injuries sustained in the fight. The other popular example BLM shove in our faces is Michael Brown who was a thug through and through and went for the cop, so his shooting was completely justified and corroborated by black witnesses.

Protesting is good when it is justified, this is not one of those cases and will just result in two things:

1: More deaths
2: Racial hatred
Reply 241
Original post by Wired_1800
They matter because they are human beings, just like everybody else. They have contributed to our society and have helped civilizations to progress. There are black people, who have significantly added to this world, whether it is in Science, Engineering, Maths, Medicine, Economics etc.

We all matter in this world and need to be treated with dignity and respect.

Black people contribute mainly to good TV. Shows like "Cops" would be crap without black people.
Original post by SomaliSodomy
If we are going to argue that black lives matter because they have helped civilisations to progress and contributed to our society then shouldn't white lives matter more when you consider the facts?

Human.jpg

OK. Let's start with this assumption. Why should whites support "black lives matter" when blacks don't treat whites with the dignity and respect that whites treat blacks with?

This is not about Black lives matter more than White lives. The campaign argues that black lives should be respected. If a black woman gets arrested and is found dead in her cell the next day, it should be investigated. It should not be this racist undertone, where a white person dies and the whole nation demands justice, but a black person dies and some people feel that he or she probably deserved it.

Where did you get the idea that blacks don't treat whites with dignity and respect. As a white person has a black person treated you with disrespect or lack of dignity?
Original post by Howard
Black people contribute mainly to good TV. Shows like "Cops" would be crap without black people.

Really? Now I know that ignorance is real.
It should not be this racist undertone, where a white person dies and the whole nation demands justice, but a black person dies and some people feel that he or she probably deserved it.

That's a lie though. It is actually the other way around. See the Zimmerman case for an example of where the media even tried to make it out to be a case of "evil racist white dude shoots innocent black baby" when the reality was that Zimmerman wasn't even white (hispanic) and it was a clear case of self defence.

Why didn't we hear about this - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-policeshooting-video-arrests-norris-greenhouse-jr-derrick-stafford/ but hear about pure innocent blacks shot by cops much more often?

Where did you get the idea that blacks don't treat whites with dignity and respect.

Because of the number of violent crimes they commit against them. Why should we care about (usually) criminal scum being shot by the police in relatively small numbers compared to the innocent whites murdered and raped by blacks?

As a white person has a black person treated you with disrespect or lack of dignity?

No because I'm tall and strong and wouldn't take **** from them. I've seen it happen to others though.
This obsession with black people (most here haven't even met one in real life lool ) is very unhealthy

The sad part of this threat is that some of these faceless posters will walk down the streets pretending to not harbour racist views.

Imagine sitting in the park or walking down the road and passing someone, who believes that your live does not matter because "your people" have either not contributed to society or are a burden to society.
That's a lie though. It is actually the other way around. See the Zimmerman case for an example of where the media even tried to make it out to be a case of "evil racist white dude shoots innocent black baby" when the reality was that Zimmerman wasn't even white (hispanic) and it was a clear case of self defence.

Why didn't we hear about this - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/louisiana-policeshooting-video-arrests-norris-greenhouse-jr-derrick-stafford/ but hear about pure innocent blacks shot by cops much more often?

Because of the number of violent crimes they commit against them. Why should we care about (usually) criminal scum being shot by the police in relatively small numbers compared to the innocent whites murdered and raped by blacks?

No because I'm tall and strong and wouldn't take **** from them. I've seen it happen to others though.

I think I am done with you. Cheers for contributing to this thread.
I think I am done with you. Cheers for contributing to this thread.

Don't be a coward boy.
Reply 248
This obsession with black people (most here haven't even met one in real life lool ) is very unhealthy

I should think that most people here have met a black person before.
Don't be a coward boy.

Trust me, I am no coward. You have your views.

The most intelligent men know when it is time to stop. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Trust me, I am no coward. You have your views.

The most intelligent men know when it is time to stop. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Explain why your race is so criminally inclined then boy?
The sad part of this threat is that some of these faceless posters will walk down the streets pretending to not harbour racist views.

Imagine sitting in the park or walking down the road and passing someone, who believes that your live does not matter because "your people" have either not contributed to society or are a burden to society.

Yeh it sucks when people have their own mind and don't agree with you. The appropriate response to someone thinking you do not contribute to society is to contribute to society. Not destroy public property and demonise an entire race of people while refusing to address the ills in your own society.
Original post by Howard
I should think that most people here have met a black person before.

Not most people. You will be surprised that there are hundreds of thousands of people that have not met a black person.
The same people who get uppity about BLM are the same demographic who complain about MoBO awards, BET, BHM and other black related thing like that

Luckily these people only exist on internet forums and nowehere to be seen in real life lol
The same people who get uppity about BLM are the same demographic who complain about MoBO awards, BET, BHM and other black related thing like that

Luckily these people only exist on internet forums and nowehere to be seen in real life lol

It will shock you with the number of people you have hidden racist views. I have met a white South African person, who believes that life was better during Apartheid and that it should be returned to South Africa. I was shocked beyond belief.
Explain why your race is so criminally inclined then boy?

Lol coming from a guy of a race known for mass murder, war, destruction and paedophilia (every time I look on the news its the same middle aged to old white man getting arrested fir crimes against kids celeb or regular people, I guess it a cultural thing) foh oyinbo boy
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 256
Not most people. You will be surprised that there are hundreds of thousands of people that have not met a black person.

Niceguy said "most people here" have never met a black person. As "here" is TSR which is a forum frequented mainly by young British students I'd wager he's wrong.
I'm not entirely sure what #BLM hope to achieve. I've seen a lot of nonsense from the movement.

I think there needs to be police reform. There are too many shootings of unarmed civilians of all ethnicities.

Too many prisons.

The circumstances in which many black people who reside within ghettos live which force them to turn to crime needs to be addressed. As this is what fuels racial profiling. Although the fact they are black is secondary as such disparity in equality in such a rich nature is unacceptable.

Original post by thunder_chunky
No lives matter.

So nihilist. :love:
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol coming from a guy of a race known for mass murder, war, destruction and paedophilia (every time I look on the news its the same middle aged to old white man getting arrested fir crimes against kids celeb or regular people, I guess it a cultural thing)

lol typical low IQ black getting his news from the MSM. You probably don't even know the difference between Jews and whites.

You know that child sexual abuse is far more common in black "communities"? That's what happens when you don't have real fathers boy.
Original post by Jebedee
Yeh it sucks when people have their own mind and don't agree with you. The appropriate response to someone thinking you do not contribute to society is to contribute to society. Not destroy public property and demonise an entire race of people while refusing to address the ills in your own society.

I welcome disagreements and constructive debates. I was educated in sharing views and exchanging ideas. However, when you realize that people are already stuck in their ways and not willing to seek reason, then you must stop.

It is indeed sad that you have been fed a lie that black people don't contribute to society. Nobody is demonizing an entire race. The key point is exposing police brutality.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending