The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trapking
A ban for what? Ain't broke any rules....I'm just messing :lol:

Edit: Jokes aside. There is a group of childish silly individuals on this thread (I won't name any names they already know who they are) who spoil the football forum completely! There are only a few people on here who you can actually have decent football conversations with....which is why I stopped posting in here in the first place :smile:

Koala has very good posts btw (srs)!
Lucio has good posts, most the time!
Jam has very good posts!
We only live once has very good posts!
...And a few others but not many.

Signing out.

-TrapKing :smile:

Not me?

:frown: I thought we were friends...
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
Not me?

You aren't on the level of Lúcio mate :wink:
Reply 7342
Original post by zKlown
Lucio just posts a wall of text with no paragraphs that no-one can read.

@jam277 thinks he knows what he's talking about, but he's more interested in making sure everyone knows he's into basketball.

@KingKoala the type of guy to say De Gea was **** 3 years ago and Lindegaard was our future

Man like Ess Are Nine Tee

Thoughts on the Panama papers and your boy Davey C?

Man don't care about football any more cos **** this season. The NBA playoffs are soon too.

Also damn I used to be addicted to this site. Still am to an extent but not so much any more. Too much cancer across the entire forum.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

...you didn't even tell me about your party doe. Not impressed :indiff:
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Man don't care about football any more cos **** this season. The NBA playoffs are soon too.

Also damn I used to be addicted to this site. Still am to an extent but not so much any more. Too much cancer across the entire forum.

I thought this was your account

What's with the multiple accounts. And I do agree on that, but that's me probably getting old.

Lel.
Man like Trap calling others childish individuals but had Trey Songz as his avatar.
Man like Trap used to change his opinions quicker than Taylor Swift changed BFs.
Man like Trap said Lucio has good posts.
Man like Trap signing out u'know. You aint Nas.
@trapking can't diss TSR, he knows what he is

Just seen this depressing statistic: Bournemouth (40) have now more Premier League goals than @ManUtd (39)

Do we have the lowest in the league now? That is awful record. There's no way United can continue to have a manager who scores the least amount of goals in the league.
Original post by zKlown
@trapking can't diss TSR, he knows what he is

Spoiler

But we're higher on the table
Therefore LVG=GOAT.
1. Leicester
2. Tottenham
3. City
4. West Ham
5. Arsenal
6. Man Utd

..is how I think the season will end. We are far too average, hope for this team faded away a long time ago! Imagine having a team that relies on a "baby Rashford" to deliver :lol:

Even though we may laugh at Arsenal bottling it (which is funny not going to lie) but with a few solid additions to their team and a new manager they can start winning titles and be much stronger competitors in Europe. Liverpool will come up when Klopp buys who he wants, Pep will rebuild few areas for City, Tottenham need a bit more quality in their midfield/defense. I wish I could say the same for Man Utd and say we are close to being one of the power houses again but we are not even close, which is even more depressing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Arsenal will never be strong competitors in Europe.
That day will come when pigs fly.
Original post by Rk2k14
Arsenal will never be strong competitors in Europe.
That day will come when pigs fly.

Wait till they replace Wenger shortly with a good manager! I reckon this is his last season as Arsenal manager. They already have the quality it's just they need to strengthen certain positions (particularly their midfield and striking positions) with 1 or 2 world class players.

Even though they lost against Barca they actually put up a very good fight and actually caused Barca problems. Arsenal have the quality to slice open teams. If we played the current Barca we would probably get thrashed 5-0 :lol:
Wait till they replace Wenger shortly with a good manager! I reckon this is his last season as Arsenal manager. They already have the quality it's just they need to strengthen certain positions (particularly their midfield and striking positions) with 1 or 2 world class players.

Even though they lost against Barca they actually put up a very good fight and actually caused Barca problems. Arsenal have the quality to slice open teams. If we played the current Barca we would probably get thrashed 5-0 :lol:

No we wouldn't because we have a GOAT defence.
Arsenal caused Barca some problems through their attack, not defence. . Our defence is better than theirs.
Original post by Rk2k14
No we wouldn't because we have a GOAT defence.
Arsenal caused Barca some problems through their attack, not defence. . Our defence is better than theirs.

hmm we basically play like a relegation team doe....score 1 goal and hold on for dear life. Did it against Chelsea, City and Liverpool this season and they were the better teams :lol:
I have no idea what the last few pages was about.

City concede. Lel.
Original post by difeo
Fk may have been replaced as worst FF member

He got replaced as AIDSiest ages ago. Do you even Dirtybit ffs

also luls at FK getting merked in Saudi currently
I'm yo daddy.

Original post by KingKoala
You are certainly not for I am the king of the Koala's.

**** is this kind of BTECcery
You generally focus on possession and don't commit many men forward compared to likes of Liverpool, City, Arsenal which is why you concede less goals but at times when you start committing men forward and actually attack, your defence gets exposed and De Gea has to bail you out. Van Gaal not being able to find a balance is his big failure and the reason you are where you are.
Original post by Parties in LA
**** is this kind of BTECcery

Get used to these fukboyz.

Latest