Scroll to see replies

Original post by -Quixotic-
Man like abdi is on his way dw

Original post by gr8wizard10
23rd May work for you?

ay lmao man like abdi came :laugh:
Original post by Ayaz789
Male - 25-26

Really?? That late......even though you are *cough cough* Lol-a but late is it not?? I would go for atleast 20 or 21 the latest
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Really?? That late......even though you are *cough cough* Lol-a but late is it not?? I would go for atleast 20 or 21 the latest

Haha shhh :P Naa after Uni , get a job & get settled , then get married
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha shhh :P Naa after Uni , get a job & get settled , then get married

If you say so.....personally I think you're holding back...maybe I should DM you just in case I let out your secrets!! ;P
Male... after I graduate from university and find a girl... whether she be non-muslim/muslim (within bounds), as long as it works then it works but if I find a girl I like before that I don't see why it shouldn't be sooner :smile:
If you say so.....personally I think you're holding back...maybe I should DM you just in case I let out your secrets!! ;P

Haha naa ive got no secrets shh:rolleyes:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha naa ive got no secrets shh:rolleyes:

Aww you think that *cough cough* is not a secret-maybe in your reply to this you'll let everyone know what *cough cough* means eh? Lol jk x
Reply 107
Original post by qwerty_mad
You being serious?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah.

I can't get married until I've graduated.
Aww you think that *cough cough* is not a secret-maybe in your reply to this you'll let everyone know what *cough cough* means eh? Lol jk x

Hahaha you talk too much :P Be quiet :biggrin:
Reply 109
TSR will slowly descend into another form of singlemuslims.com eh
Original post by ForeverDreams
Lol, if that was me I'd be like noooo way haha

Same lol
Original post by Tpos
TSR will slowly descend into another form of singlemuslims.com eh

So true 😂
Would've preferred now but in medicine so no salary till 23! :frown:
Male.

Everyone who's saying later ages is a bit silly. Once you got enough money to look after a wife and kids in future then go for it! Better than falling into zina.
(edited 8 years ago)
male 21-24
Original post by Apache Tyrone
male 21-24

:five::five::five::five::five::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Studentxoxo
InshaAllah, preferably when I'm 23 - Female

too late. best age for a girl is 21.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
Female and whenever.

Even in university? I was thinking about people who get married in university and never actually get to spend money just on themselves and go where ever they want with no responsibilities. What do u think about it
Reply 117
Female: 26 I would assume, past that age I dont think I count as "marriage material"

I have 1.5 years left....
Original post by Butternuts96
Would've preferred now but in medicine so no salary till 23! :frown:
Male.

Everyone who's saying later ages is a bit silly. Once you got enough money to look after a wife and kids in future then go for it! Better than falling into zina.

Which university are you at and what year?
I get the falling into zina bit but you've got to compromise between that and being able to have freedom of travelling or just paying for yourself really.
Original post by lNurl
Female: 26 I would assume, past that age I dont think I count as "marriage material"

I have 1.5 years left....

what do u mean? 28 is too old to get married? lol are u crazy?

Latest

Trending

Trending