The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Get used to these fukboyz.

Lol nah I read this thread the least out of every major thread on here, United fans don't have knowledge, passion or lols, in general. Dirtybit Rk xKay TrapKing Fk Difeo, ****ing who's who of most AIDS poster baton holders
Original post by Parties in LA
Lol nah I read this thread the least out of every major thread on here, United fans don't have knowledge, passion or lols, in general. Dirtybit xKay TrapKing Fk Difeo, ****ing who's who of most AIDS poster baton holders

I get you.
He got replaced as AIDSiest ages ago. Do you even Dirtybit ffs

also luls at FK getting merked in Saudi currently

Srs is that where he is

Lol nah I read this thread the least out of every major thread on here, United fans don't have knowledge, passion or lols, in general. Dirtybit Rk xKay TrapKing Fk Difeo, ****ing who's who of most AIDS poster baton holders

Luke outweighs all of the above
Original post by difeo
Srs is that where he is

Luke outweighs all of the above

yh he's ISISing it up

Possibly but he's on this thread a lot too chirpsing Hayles etc so the United thread is subjected to him too
Original post by trapking
...you didn't even tell me about your party doe. Not impressed :indiff:

il just pretend I know what you're talking about...:tongue:
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

With regards to easements to what extent do you believe the courts in Grigsby v Melville clarified the discrepancy between Wright v Macadam and Copeland v Greenhalf?

You can slide in my DM's or we can go Nandos and talk it out or....
He got replaced as AIDSiest ages ago. Do you even Dirtybit ffs

also luls at FK getting merked in Saudi currently

What happened to FK
ahahaha swirly I like your humour!
Original post by SirAlexFerguson

at least make it more fun :tongue:
Like United, this thread has gone downhill since Ferguson retired.
Original post by samir12
Like United, this thread has gone downhill since Ferguson retired.

who do you support?
who do you support?

Liverpool, I've been on TSR a long time since the Tommyjw days but rarely ever posted. Never seen the United thread as bad as this.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samir12
Liverpool, I've been on TSR a long time since the Tommyjw days but rarely ever posted. Never seen the United thread as bad as this.

:frown:

I blame myself
Reply 7373

You read this even less than the Chelsea thread?

The Manchester United thread is probably worse than the Arsenal thread currently.

The Liverpool thread is good knowledge wise but it's boring as **** sometimes.
at least make it more fun :tongue:

:confused:
Original post by bammy jastard 27

The Manchester United thread is probably worse than the Arsenal thread currently.

You like me though right?
Original post by zKlown
You like me though right?

Lol
Are you guys going to chat about this forever or what?
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Yeah I read Chelsea thread more, rarely read this. This thread has never been much good (I've been here longer than Samir), I find United fans' analysis clouded by their years of success. Ferguson's willpower and leadership got them to great success as opposed to many actual footballing ideals. As a result they rarely understand or appreciate what we'd broadly term as 'knowledge' in a footballing context, distinguishing that from history and nostalgia. That's not a slight on Ferguson but he's left behind a mass of spoiled brats who throw their toys out of the pram upon anything but comprehensive success (even progress), value superficial attributes over tangible ones, have a near-innate delusion about their club, with a unparalleled dearth of football knowledge amongst the fan bases of top teams. And that delusion isn't so overt, it's buried deep down. At the roots, the basal layer, United fans truly believe that they're superior and impregnable. Rarely is there acknowledgements made of the contrary. There's no humility, just blind faith in 'Manchester United' and their bubble of (disintegrating) greatness. I wasn't around in the early 90s but the Liverpool fans of the time weren't dissimilar. Success does that. Cover up the failings of a fanbase of ****wits. Thoughts
Oh and also lol at the people who aren't actually students but on the thestudentroom.co.uk complaining about the thread quality

Latest