The Student Room Group

Gcse Ocr Triple Science

Realistically how long would it take to learn all units.
What I mean by all units is:
B1 - 7
C1 - 7
P1 - 7?
thanks
Reply 1
Depends on how easy you find each one. Maybe a day for each unit?
is it OCR gateway B - I've been revising since Xmas but it's different in every case

(I only do 1-6 too)
Reply 3
Yeah that does seem to be the easiest option, but I tend to spend a few days on one physics unit, because I am rubbish at physics:frown:
Original post by luciie
Depends on how easy you find each one. Maybe a day for each unit?
Reply 4
I think its the Ocr Gateway A, It says in the revision guide the A modules.
Original post by brainzistheword
is it OCR gateway B - I've been revising since Xmas but it's different in every case

(I only do 1-6 too)
Original post by fayecrystal
I think its the Ocr Gateway A, It says in the revision guide the A modules.

Ah fair enough, my topics/modules are called things like CHemical economics and understanding our environment - I don't know if they are the same.

How are you finding revision?
Reply 6
To "learn" them all would take a couple of weeks I think.
I have revised them all over a month!!
Hard work! The 7's are extremely detailed and could take longer!
Hope this helps x
Reply 7
Yeah I don't think they are the same but I am sure they have things in common, at the moment I'm finding revision difficult because I lack the motivation to do it, how are you finding the revision?
Ah fair enough, my topics/modules are called things like CHemical economics and understanding our environment - I don't know if they are the same.

How are you finding revision?
Reply 8
Thank you, I think that a few weeks is a plausible time frame, this does help, thank you :smile: x
Original post by zara.a.
To "learn" them all would take a couple of weeks I think.
I have revised them all over a month!!
Hard work! The 7's are extremely detailed and could take longer!
Hope this helps x
Reply 9
Thank you, I think that a few weeks is a plausible time frame, this does help, thank you :smile: x

No problem, glad I could help :smile: x
Yeah I don't think they are the same but I am sure they have things in common, at the moment I'm finding revision difficult because I lack the motivation to do it, how are you finding the revision?

Oh well good luck all the same. I really enjoy sciences so if you ever need any topic help I'd be more than happy to help :smile:
Thank you, good luck to you as well and thank you again for that support :smile:
Oh well good luck all the same. I really enjoy sciences so if you ever need any topic help I'd be more than happy to help :smile:
Units 1-6 maybe a day for each
Unit 7s will take longer as there's a lot more content to learn and it's in more depth - I'd say a couple of days for these
Good luck with it though - I too am trying to learn all the content in the short amount of time we have!
Original post by NiamhM1801
Units 1-6 maybe a day for each
Unit 7s will take longer as there's a lot more content to learn and it's in more depth - I'd say a couple of days for these
Good luck with it though - I too am trying to learn all the content in the short amount of time we have!

Yeah I am thinking that amount of time as well, I will just try and learn all the content at my own pace and try not to stress out too much :frown:
I managed a topic a day, Ive just finished the core and additional only having done the 3s before half term I managed to finish the 4,5,6s by the end of Easter, it'll probably take you four solid weeks to get it all done if you haven't started already but I'm sure you'll manage!! Good luck x
Yeah I am thinking that amount of time as well, I will just try and learn all the content at my own pace and try not to stress out too much :frown:

Don't worry about it - chances are you'll probably remember some of it from when you learnt it the first time
I'd say focus on the 123s first as those exams are first, then move on the the 456s and finally the 7s, as by the end you have fewer exams and more time to focus on them
Original post by rosie.mn
I managed a topic a day, Ive just finished the core and additional only having done the 3s before half term I managed to finish the 4,5,6s by the end of Easter, it'll probably take you four solid weeks to get it all done if you haven't started already but I'm sure you'll manage!! Good luck x

Thank you, yeah I am thinking its going to take at least a few good weeks now, I have nearly finished the 1 - 3's now anyway so I should have enough time to get them all done.
Thank you, yeah I am thinking its going to take at least a few good weeks now, I have nearly finished the 1 - 3's now anhyway so I should have enough time to get them all done.

You'll be fine if you're almost done with the 123s, good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending