The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you have sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.

Really? You never jacked off like twice in a day?
Original post by Dominican Beauty
this thread is full of virgins

Wtf?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Drez999
Hmmm, so he's happy for you to rub his sausage huh?
Doesn't sound very fair if it just leaves you frustrated.
Ever thought of just slamming his laptop closed and just taking him in animalistic fashion?

Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.
Original post by Anonymous
Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.

when the cock goes in you don't ever want to take it out.
Original post by mrssheldoncooper
wait does dreaming of sex count?

If it does then 4x a week

loooooooooooool
Loads like

Original post by euphrosyne
Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.

wow you need to dump him.
it's not like you're getting any anyway so you won't miss out.

there will be so many guys willing to do things with you, honestly leave his sorry ass! how pathetic. He can't even please you in the most basic, primal way.

you are not being selfish, he i.s
What am I even doing on this thread? :s-smilie: Y'all are corrupting my 7 year old mind
Especially you @thefatone :colonhash:
Reply 48
Original post by Dysprosium
Hello darkness my old friend

I've come to talk with you again
Reply 49
I have sex 10 times more than my friend.
My friend is still a virgin
Original post by homeland.lsw
What am I even doing on this thread? :s-smilie: Y'all are corrupting my 7 year old mind
Especially you @thefatone :colonhash:

good point what ARE you doing reading my comments xD

lol well it takes me too long to think up of this ****
Original post by GUMI
I have sex 10 times more than my friend.
My friend is still a virgin

so that'd be a 0 then?
Reply 52

Whats his job?
Original post by alka-temp
wow you need to dump him.
it's not like you're getting any anyway so you won't miss out.

there will be so many guys willing to do things with you, honestly leave his sorry ass! how pathetic. He can't even please you in the most basic, primal way.

you are not being selfish, he i.s

Yeah but I always tell myself that sex shouldn't be everything.. I mean is it really okay to leave a guy you're in love with because he won't **** you? I don't know..

Original post by Zarek
Whats his job?

Web designer/software developer/something along those lines.
Reply 54
Once or twice.
Reply 55
Yeah but I always tell myself that sex shouldn't be everything.. I mean is it really okay to leave a guy you're in love with because he won't **** you? I don't know..

Web designer/software developer/something along those lines.
Suppose could be stressful and mentally draining. But I agree he should switch off the laptop at 5pm and try some therapeutic bonking.
Original post by Dominican Beauty
this thread is full of virgins

Including you?
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
Including you?

by ur name

i know u do it 4 or 5 times a week

u and ur people stay at the brothels lmaoo
Original post by dominican beauty
by ur name

i know u do it 4 or 5 times a week

u and ur people stay at the brothels lmaoo

k den.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by FaisalNaeem03
4 or 5 times with ur mum.

typical response of ur people..gotta fantasize about other women if it aint the brothel

lmfao...yall know damn well yall get none outside the brothels....faisal...tell ahmed and habib i said it too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending