The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

1-5:
All the people I follow :colondollar:
(There were too many people to list, so I resorted to saying this :innocent:)
Original post by Rhythmical
I didn't slap you. :tongue:

but u didnt see me yet :wink:
@CoolCavy

:popout: thank you!

Original post by Ethereal World
Since when did you become such a bitch to me :hand:

I put you in funniest category as well. :noway:

Surveys have shown that being a bitch makes you 3x more hilarious so :tong:

I'm trying to figure out what I have to do in order to be put in the smartest category the next time there's one of these threads.
Omggggg you need to go into funniest and handsome category of mine like now. I forgot originally sorry :frown: forgive?

No, gtfo.

You forgot Hodor.. It hurts too much...

Spoiler

Wait, funniest and handsome? That's it? Not kind, nor smart? kthxbai :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
but u didnt see me yet :wink:

I did, saw you down the street.
Original post by Virgili
You really know how to make me feel special.

Saying that, kind of forgot @SophieSmall but i'm not sure which category to put her in.

I don't fit in boxes and categories, I'm far too complex.

...actually I can fit in boxes...and suitcases because I'm so small :tongue:
Original post by SophieSmall
I don't fit in boxes and categories, I'm far too complex.

...actually I can fit in boxes...and suitcases because I'm so small :tongue:

So when we go France forget the ticket i'll just smuggle you in my suitcase :biggrin:
Original post by Virgili
So when we go France forget the ticket i'll just smuggle you in my suitcase :biggrin:

Pretty sure they'd notice.
Reply 108
Lol. Why has there been only a small amount of people who have been put in the pretty / smart category? So far I've only counted like 9 and most of them keep getting repeated lmao
Arent there any good looking/ clever peoplevon heree?!
Btw, I've never had this many responses on one of my threads:s-smilie:

Spoiler

Original post by mscaffrey
I'm trying to figure out what I have to do in order to be put in the smartest category the next time there's one of these threads.

You went to Cambridge, didn't you? Advertise that. :u:
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)- Airmed, z33, acupofgreentea, Blondie987, CoolCavy, French Unicorn, BrokenLife, Matrix123, Indeterminate, Strawbari, Jenx301

2. Someone who you think is pretty or handsome - tinkerbella, ifoundwonderland, the history bore, BrokenLife, Zargabaath

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts- Zargabaath, The Lonely Goatherd, MsCaffrey, Nameless Ghoul, Apache Tyrone, Too Nervous To Talk, ZuluK, z33, the bear™, Jen and GG together.

4. Someone who you'd like to know more about- ZuluK, JBLondon, The Financier, DiddyDec, Plantagenet Crown, Imperion, Queen Bee, Hydeman

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)- Axel Johann, Indeterminate, Student403, ravioliyears, Zacken, Kvothe the Arcane, homeland.lsw

You're too kind me, siriusly.

It won't let me rep but I'll own you a ND gif.
Original post by Hydeman
You went to Cambridge, didn't you? Advertise that. :u:

For six weeks :laugh: I'll find a way to put that into my sig.
Original post by Rhythmical
I did, saw you down the street.

OMG
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) - @SeanFM, @Student403, @Imperion, @Serine Soul, Indeterminate

2. Someone who you think is pretty - @tinkerbella~

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts - 403, @TeeEm

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about - everyone in 1, 2, 3 and 5 + @ravioliyears, @MevMev

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) - @Zacken, @Indeterminate, Krollo, @physicsmaths, 403

Original post by Imperion
Circlejerk circlejerk circle jerk chicken :yum:

Spoiler

:cry2:

Thanks guys :hugs:
Original post by SophieSmall
Pretty sure they'd notice.

Nah we'll get the ferry as a distraction and i'll blag our way through it :smile: I'll just pretend to be a really angry man from Kent who hates border security and goes on a rant about how they let everyone in but they won't let us Brits out.
Original post by mscaffrey
For six weeks :laugh: I'll find a way to put that into my sig.

It's not necessary to include that detail. :wink:
Original post by Virgili
Nah we'll get the ferry as a distraction and i'll blag our way through it :smile: I'll just pretend to be a really angry man from Kent who hates border security and goes on a rant about how they let everyone in but they won't let us Brits out.

Sounds convincing :' )
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) - Most people are fine.
2. Someone who you think is pretty - Kat Dennings.
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts - Profesh.
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about - No thanks.
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) - Certainly no inspirations but there have been many smart people over the years. I'll be boring and choose DFranklin because I am always far more impressed by people who are good at things I'm not. Zacken, and indeed several other math forum regulars, fall into this category too I suppose.
Reply 118
Original post by iEthan
x

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :jumphug: someone thinks am funny :biggrin: thanks brah! :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
x
MJ 4ever n always :rofl: I'm the Badman TSR needs :wink:
Original post by CoolCavy
x

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 categories!

Ethereal World
x

2 categories here too omg!

:cry2: y'all are too much!
MY TURNNNNNNNN:

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)@Axel Johann (BFF4Ever), @Ethereal World (BAEest of baes), @CoolCavy (kindest human being ever), @iEthan (such a cutie - dat PM i melted), @Mochassassin (best mod),@Matrix123 kindest cutest posts... @acupofgreentea is my partner in crime! @Indeterminate is nice af and makes the best threads *__*

2. Someone who you think is pretty@Axel Johann blurry/10 :rofl: :rofl:, @Ethereal World has the most beautiful eyes *__*, @Mochassassin beautiful inside and out, @Andy98 full package tbh, amazing person, beautiful, @homeland.lsw is a cutie, @FrenchUnicorn is adowable, @ravioliyears is a cutie :biggrin:, @RobML has nice ears

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts@Mochassassin always makes me laugh. @mango peeler #RIP, @Imperion he pointed out a failed emoji and that still makes me die, @homeland.lsw made that awesome game :biggrin:, @Axel Johann's games are on point as well, @Zargabaath ... alright fine you can be funny sometimes, @Keemstar i crei evertim. @Amellia123 omg our MJ puns T_T :rofl:, @Student403, @TheOtherSide,

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more aboutno one... but I have to make an exception for @Mochassassin #noticeMeSenpai :excited: :woo:

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)@apronedsamurai - very smart, awesome righter, #lifeGoals, @jamestg , @CoolCavy get dem As gurl!, @Mochassassin inspires me everyday to be nice and compassionate, @TeeEm... :cry:, @Ethereal World #childProdigyGoneWrong :rofl: :lol: :hugs:

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love you all <3333
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dinaa
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
@Andy98 @Feraligatr @usycool1
2. Someone who you think is pretty
@IFoundWonderland @drowzee @Radmanistan
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@ChickenMadness @everyoneIfollow @ Proxenus @WoodyMKC
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
idk tbh, all mentioned.
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
@TeeEm @Student403 @C0balt @Feraligatr @Radmanistan

Thank you :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest