The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
[video="youtube;uzh_Fe08oNI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzh_Fe08oNI[/video]

Good song! Not heard it in a while. I have this album to listen to sometime :tongue: I love the bass :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SassKing13
Good song! Not heard it in a while. I have this album to listen to sometime :tongue: I love the bass :tongue:

Ahh cool!! Its great isn't it? Even better as a live performance! Haha I agree... such a good tune! :tongue:

[video="youtube;CEkXAHIKdKI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEkXAHIKdKI[/video]
[video="youtube;DQvN8GoP_wc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQvN8GoP_wc[/video]
Ahh cool!! Its great isn't it? Even better as a live performance! Haha I agree... such a good tune! :tongue:

[video="youtube;CEkXAHIKdKI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEkXAHIKdKI[/video]

I haven't actually seen any Stranglers live stuff properly, will have to remedy that sometime :tongue:
Famous- Kanyeee
I haven't actually seen any Stranglers live stuff properly, will have to remedy that sometime :tongue:

Haha believe me they're good! :tongue: And yes you will!
Haha believe me they're good! :tongue: And yes you will!

Ooh, awesome :tongue: Got that to look forward to!
Ooh, awesome :tongue: Got that to look forward to!

Haha I'm worried now in case you don't like it :rofl: Though tbh, I think it will be pretty hard not to like :tongue:
Haha I'm worried now in case you don't like it :rofl: Though tbh, I think it will be pretty hard not to like :tongue:

Nah, I like The Stranglers stuff I've heard :tongue: Very unlikely that I won't like them I think yeah :tongue:
Nah, I like The Stranglers stuff I've heard :tongue: Very unlikely that I won't like them I think yeah :tongue:

Hahaha that's a relief :tongue: would be awful if I went on about how great they were and in the end you thought 'hmm... nah...' :lol:
The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow:h:

The Doors - The End

The Beatles - Any Time At All

Btw lads, skimming through this thread, I love your music taste!:biggrin:
Original post by Vicky628

Thank you :tongue: :smile: The Smiths are great, so same to you :biggrin:
Thank you :tongue: :smile: The Smiths are great, so same to you :biggrin:

No worries!:biggrin: & I know, my The Queen Is Dead vinyl is scratched and I had no idea how much I'd actually miss listening to it!:redface:
No worries!:biggrin: & I know, my The Queen Is Dead vinyl is scratched and I had no idea how much I'd actually miss listening to it!:redface:

Haha I see :tongue: I have Hatful of Hollow and Meat Is Murder on vinyl myself. I mean to get The Queen Is Dead and The Smiths at some point. Strangeways too perhaps. My dad also has some Smiths singles, but I can't remember what they are right now :tongue:

Haha thanks!! :biggrin: Its nice to find people with similar taste!
The Doors - Light My Fire (Live at Toronto Rock & Roll Revival, 1969)
Haha I see :tongue: I have Hatful of Hollow and Meat Is Murder on vinyl myself. I mean to get The Queen Is Dead and The Smiths at some point. Strangeways too perhaps. My dad also has some Smiths singles, but I can't remember what they are right now :tongue:

I think I have all their albums - dad was a massive Smiths fan so it must have been inherited (although where my bro got his J-pop from I've no idea).

Haha thanks!! :biggrin: Its nice to find people with similar taste!

I know, a conversation about music often ends in a blank look and a "oh, echo/who/whatever is what my great uncle's into":biggrin: so yeah - glad to see I'm not alone!:h:
[video="youtube;4VGCKaTbkHA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VGCKaTbkHA[/video]
I think I have all their albums - dad was a massive Smiths fan so it must have been inherited (although where my bro got his J-pop from I've no idea).

I know, a conversation about music often ends in a blank look and a "oh, echo/who/whatever is what my great uncle's into":biggrin: so yeah - glad to see I'm not alone!:h:

Haha I know the feeling completely.... I usually get 'oh my mum/dad like them' :lol: Haha yes of course!! :smile: Unfortunately my sister like chart music - so I end up having to put up with that from time to time :lol:
Haha I know the feeling completely.... I usually get 'oh my mum/dad like them' Haha yes of course!! Unfortunately my sister like chart music - so I end up having to put up with that from time to time

I like a fair amount of modern music too:tongue: but, y'know... Not the sixties! Mother's into Justin Bieber, makes car rides interesting:s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest