Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
x

Original post by ForestShadow
X

:cry2: thank youuuuu guys :lovehug:
Original post by Airmed
You're too kind me, siriusly.

It won't let me rep but I'll own you a ND gif.

do your own one little ****.

Thank youuuuuuuu :lovehug:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
do your own one little ****.

I'm on mobile and eating dinner, have some patience you!
Original post by z33
Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :jumphug: someone thinks am funny :biggrin: thanks brah! :smile:
MJ 4ever n always :rofl: I'm the Badman TSR needs :wink:

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 2 categories!

2 categories here too omg!

:cry2: y'all are too much!
MY TURNNNNNNNN:

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)@Axel Johann (BFF4Ever), @Ethereal World (BAEest of baes), @CoolCavy (kindest human being ever), @iEthan (such a cutie - dat PM i melted), @Mochassassin (best mod),@Matrix123 kindest cutest posts... @acupofgreentea is my partner in crime!

2. Someone who you think is pretty@Axel Johann blurry/10 :rofl: :rofl:, @Ethereal World has the most beautiful eyes *__*, @Mochassassin beautiful inside and out, @Andy98 full package tbh, amazing person, beautiful, @homeland.lsw is a cutie, @FrenchUnicorn is adowable, @ravioliyears is a cutie :biggrin:, @RobML has nice ears

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts@Mochassassin always makes me laugh. @mango peeler #RIP, @Imperion he pointed out a failed emoji and that still makes me die, @homeland.lsw made that awesome game :biggrin:, @Axel Johann's games are on point as well, @Zargabaath ... alright fine you can be funny sometimes, @Keemstar i crei evertim. @Amellia123 omg our MJ puns T_T :rofl:, @Student403, @TheOtherSide,

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more aboutno one... but I have to make an exception for @Mochassassin #noticeMeSenpai :excited: :woo:

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)@apronedsamurai - very smart, awesome righter, #lifeGoals, @jamestg , @CoolCavy get dem As gurl!, @Mochassassin inspires me everyday to be nice and compassionate, @TeeEm... :cry:, @Ethereal World #childProdigyGoneWrong :rofl: :lol: :hugs:

SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love you all <3333

Hahaha aww thanks Z!! :hugs: Our MJ game is too strong :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:cry2: thank youuuuu guys :lovehug:

Aww you're welcome Frenchie!! :hugs:
Original post by homeland.lsw
x

Awww I'm touched :cry2: may we meet my friend :five: (you know what I mean ;D !)

Original post by thefatone
x

Thank youuuuu so sweeeeet :love: :lovehug:

Original post by iEthan
x

Merciiiii :lovehug: we'll meet as well my friend :wink: :jumphug:
+ you made my day with iFaggotEthan xDDDD

Original post by Hydeman
Haven't we had a million of these already? :hmmmm2:

Don't be jealous Homme Caché :kiss:
Original post by Airmed
I'm on mobile and eating dinner, have some patience you!

grand i've gotten a few nominations for an Airmed. i'm expecting a good few prizes.

enjoy din dins
Don't be jealous Homme Caché :kiss:

Having taken part and been mentioned in at least fifty of these myself, I don't think I could be less jealous if I tried. :lol:
Original post by trustmeimlying1
grand i've gotten a few nominations for an Airmed. i'm expecting a good few prizes.

enjoy din dins

:colonhash:
Tfw when mentioned in the pretty category twice - glad I contribute so much to this site 🙄🙄🙄

Shoutouts to
@CoolCavy @Ethereal World @TheFarmerLad @Anon_98 @Hydeman @the bear @Awesome Genius @hezzlington @Student403 @Zacken

Cba to organise u into categories, but u r members who I like.

EDIT: have now secured THREE nominations in pretty category. Tfw have won life.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Tfw when mentioned in the pretty category twice - glad I contribute so much to this site 🙄🙄🙄

Shoutouts to
@CoolCavy @Ethereal World @TheFarmerLad @Anon_98 @Hydeman @the bear @Awesome Genius @hezzlington @Student403 @Zacken

Much thanks! :h: :five:
Original post by Hydeman
Having taken part and been mentioned in at least fifty of these myself, I don't think I could be less jealous if I tried. :lol:

Okok no need to show off.

Shoutouts to

:kissing2: ly gorgeous <3
and ty @z33 for the mentions :lovehug: and to everyone else who mentioned meh <3

gtg carry on revising ttyal <3
Original post by Hydeman

Actually you're right I can't even deal with the notifications lol, my TSR crashed 4 times while I was trying to quote everyone who tagged me lol

Spoiler

Here is a gift for you ! :

Spoiler

2. Someone who you think is pretty - @Zacken
Okok no need to show off.

Okay. :getmecoat:

Actually you're right I can't even deal with the notifications lol, my TSR crashed 4 times while I was trying to quote everyone who tagged me lol

Spoiler

Spoiler

Here is a gift for you ! :

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've never done one of these before, so I dunno why I'm starting now...
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
@SeanFM, @fatima1998, @iEthan, @ravioliyears, @Anon_98, @CoolCavy, @||UnknownII (however you spell her name :getmecoat:), @Tank Girl (:cry2:), @FrenchUnicorn, @z33, @ForestShadow, @Matrix123, @Indeterminate, @Amellia123, @acupofgreentea
2. Someone who you think is pretty
@ZuluK (:mmm: :rofl:)
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@the bear, @Hodor_van_Groot, @Plantagenet Crown, @ForestShadow, @defenestrated, @kantdothis, @homeland.lsw, @ZuluK, @acupofgreentea, @Hydeman
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
@Ethereal World, @Blondie987, @bluemadhatter, everyone, really
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
@Zacken, @Student403, @Indeterminate, @homeland.lsw, @Ethereal World, @zanner, @CoolCavy, @Inexorably

I've most likely forgotten a bunch of people, because of how forgetful I am. :getmecoat: (Really sorry if I did!)
(edited 8 years ago)
Awww I'm touched :cry2: may we meet my friend :five: (you know what I mean ;D !)

:jumphug: Mais bien-sur! J'attends pour toi! :heart:

Original post by z33
@homeland.lsw is a cutie,

Original post by z33

Original post by z33

Original post by z33

:mmm:
I know Z, I know :u:

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I've never done one of these before, so I dunno why I'm starting now...
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
@SeanFM, @fatima1998, @iEthan, @ravioliyears, @Anon_98, @CoolCavy, @||UnknownII (however you spell her name :getmecoat:), @Tank Girl (:cry2:), @FrenchUnicorn, @z33, @ForestShadow, @Matrix123, @Indeterminate, @Amellia123
2. Someone who you think is pretty
@ZuluK (:mmm: :rofl:)
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@the bear, @Hodor_van_Groot, @Plantagenet Crown, @ForestShadow, @defenestrated, @kantdothis, @homeland.lsw, @ZuluK
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
@Ethereal World, @Blondie987, @bluemadhatter, tons more people
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
@Zacken, @Student403, @Indeterminate, @homeland.lsw, @Ethereal World, @zanner, @CoolCavy, @Inexorably

I've most likely forgotten a bunch of people, because of how forgetful I am. :getmecoat: (Really sorry if I did!)

N'aawwwww thank you! :jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending