The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish

:fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
:fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:

Spoiler

Hahahaha ikr! :rofl:
:jive::unimpressed::jive::unimpressed::jive:

(Idk why I just find the combination of these funny :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hahahaha ikr! :rofl:
:jive::unimpressed::jive::unimpressed::jive:

(Idk why I just find the combination of these funny :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg!

[scroll]:train2:_:fatcontroller:[/scroll]

THIS IS SUCH A COOL IDEA
.---
|:mad:|
.---
|:innocent:|
.---
|:biggrin:|
.---

Traffic light.
Original post by iEthan
omg!

THIS IS SUCH A COOL IDEA

:lol:
:h:
:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good evening!

Hiya! How's things going for you?

I'm starting to get stressed/panicky... Got a presentation on Monday, followed by 3 reports before April 28, then another presentation and exams! :eek:

The 3rd year of uni has certainly been more challenging than the 1st and 2nd years!
.---
.---
.---
.---

Traffic light.

Awesome! :yep: :grin: :cool: :awesome:
Original post by spotify95
Hiya! How's things going for you?

I'm starting to get stressed/panicky... Got a presentation on Monday, followed by 3 reports before April 28, then another presentation and exams! :eek:

The 3rd year of uni has certainly been more challenging than the 1st and 2nd years!

Pretty good, thanks!

I'm almost done with my coverage of the new season's anime series for my preview thread, which has kept me busy for the past week or so, and I've got a pub quiz to prepare at some point, but other than that it's been a quiet weekend so far.

I found the jump between 1st and 2nd year the hardest - I coasted through first year with minimum effort, scoring high in virtually all modules (even if they counted nothing towards my final mark). Then I went into second year with the same attitude, and barely passed. :o: By third year, I'd managed to sort out a perfect working pattern, and did a lot better.
.---
.---
.---
.---

Traffic light.

omg

x

Hey Spotify :wavey: hope things are OK, don't stress too much :console:
Original post by iEthan
omg

Hey Spotify :wavey: hope things are OK, don't stress too much :console:

Thanks for the message! Yeah I'll be alright, I'll have a few hours tomorrow to knock up a presentation and hope for the best :biggrin:

I've really not liked this module (systems integration), I'll be happy if I get 50% or more in it. Other modules (i.e. final year project, power electronics, advanced digital design) should compensate. The 3rd year really has been a lot harder than the 2nd year!
Thanks for the message! Yeah I'll be alright, I'll have a few hours tomorrow to knock up a presentation and hope for the best :biggrin:

I've really not liked this module (systems integration), I'll be happy if I get 50% or more in it. Other modules (i.e. final year project, power electronics, advanced digital design) should compensate. The 3rd year really has been a lot harder than the 2nd year!

Ohhhh best of luck! It all sounds difficult to me :lol:
Original post by iEthan

Thanks! I'll give it a few minutes, then I'd best have a go at the presentation :biggrin:
Original post by iEthan

Heyyy just to say the presentation went well after all! What was I worrying about :smile:
Heyyy just to say the presentation went well after all! What was I worrying about :smile:

Well done!! :excited: Now you can relax a tiny bit :yep:
:blow:

:flute:

Latest