The Student Room Group
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website

Leeds Trinity-Letter

(edited 7 years ago)
I got the same letter. It means the offer becomes unconditional if you accept Trinity as your "firm choice".
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds Trinity University
Leeds
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SpeakNoEvil
I got the same letter. It means the offer becomes unconditional if you accept Trinity as your "firm choice".

A lot of people are telling my different things. I'm really confused. Could you please respond to my personal message. Btw thanks for the help!
Reply 3
Did you ever find out what this was?
Reply 4
Hi everyone, my name's Joe and I'm the Student Communications Officer here at Leeds Trinity.

First thing's first - the letters you received do not mean that you have an unconditional offer. Unless it says you are unconditional on UCAS, you're not unconditional.

However, the purpose of the letter was to say that we have a lot of faith in you and if you don't make your results, we will still do everything we can to make sure that you have a spot with us in September. So basically, if you have any problems make sure you ring us first before contacting any other universities through clearing.

We don't like Unconditional offers because it can stop some students from making an effort in their A-Levels, and that can be really damaging for your future career when a lot of graduate places will still look at your previous results.

I hope that's helped clear it up a bit, everyone!

Joe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending